Lana Del Rey - Blue Banisters

lana del rey ride GIF

Here for the chaotic energy this release schedule is serving

Just release a REMIX album instead QUEEN. You know gays will love/eat that shit up :eyes:

Not gonna lie. I'd pay COLD hard BITCOIN for a Charli/Lana collaboration.

Hey LAna!
...............................................................................hey Charli...........*swoosh*

Not gonna lie. I'd pay COLD hard BITCOIN for a Charli/Lana collaboration.

Poppers and pot isn't a good combo.

Charli - *dashes in, hums a bassline, belts out 2 verses, kisses AG Cook on the forehead and runs back out*
Lana - *deep inhale, weird smelling smoke fills the room...picks up pen, writes one line, falls asleep*

“Arcadia” is premiering 6pm BST on Wednesday, album track list (still called Blue Banisters) is expected tomorrow with pre-order Wednesday. Both Spotify links are now up which means it’s imminent :disco:

Hmm. 15 tracks is certainly a healthy serving. I wonder if some of them are "bonus" tracks which aren't on every format (the original Born To Die bonus tracks to it to 15, IIRC).

Hmm. 15 tracks is certainly a healthy serving. I wonder if some of them are "bonus" tracks which aren't on every format (the original Born To Die bonus tracks to it to 15, IIRC).
Lust for Life had 16 and NFR! 14, none as bonus trax. it's a pretty normal length for her. I don't see a deluxe edition happening

Lust for Life had 16 and NFR! 14, none as bonus trax. it's a pretty normal length for her. I don't see a deluxe edition happening

I guess so. It's just that the 11 tracks of COTCC did feel a bit light, by her standards and the only incentives were *yawns* coloured vinyl and *yawns again* an alternate sleeve.

She spoke out against "deluxe" or "bonus" tracks in 2014 when Ultraviolence came out and she pretty much said they were forced on her by the label. She hasn't used them since. If 15 tracks means we haven't heard 10+ tracks before the album release, then I'm all for it.

Although it sounds like a few tracks will be previously unreleased material from prior albums (e.g. "Dealer", "Cherry Blossom", "Thunder" are expected to make the cut).

The Ultraviolence bonus tracks are amazing and better than a lot of the regular album tracks. The Record Co. really won! I've been trying to track down a comprehensive version of it and apparently only France was lucky to get it. 16 tracks in total if I recall.

The Ultraviolence bonus tracks are amazing and better than a lot of the regular album tracks. The Record Co. really won! I've been trying to track down a comprehensive version of it and apparently only France was lucky to get it. 16 tracks in total if I recall.
Yes, "Black Beauty", "Is This Happiness", "Florida Kilos", "Flipside" are all varying degrees of great. Basically all of them except "Guns and Roses". Not that any of them particularly fit the mood or aesthetic of Ultraviolence, so I kind of take her point. But they're nice to have.

Anyway, "Dealer" is beginning to leak (three snippets today)...

Black Beauty is the best song on Ultraviolence, possibly apart from West Coast. but I don't mind no deluxe. just give us some DECENT ARTWORK PLEASE.

apparently she re-recorded Fine China (my fave unreleased LDR leak!) but decided against including it. evil bitch.

Black Beauty is the best song on Ultraviolence, possibly apart from West Coast. but I don't mind no deluxe. just give us some DECENT ARTWORK PLEASE.

apparently she re-recorded Fine China (my fave unreleased LDR leak!) but decided against including it. evil bitch.
Heard that formerly rumored to be included track “I Talk to Jesus” (which already sounds album ready in its leaked form) also failed to make the cut. Anyway this is shaping up to be a nice rarities and unreleased collection :D

Bursting my bussy at the mere thought of the hot poetry book :disco:

Even I‘VE lost interest and I‘m no stranger to liking artistes whose work generally sounds more or less the same every single time

i am however here for that appalling font :disco:

Reactions: COB
if she's going to huddle a bunch of old demos she'd better go through her trash and give us basic bitch pop bangers like BBM Baby, Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight and Go Go Dancer :D :disco:

Why does she have SO MANY leaks? No other artist I know of has as much when compared to officially released material. Does she just not password protect anything? :confused:

Queen of the Gas Station was always my rarity DU CHOIX but I haven't sampled it since at least 2013 so need to hit it again before confirming. Also "Architecture" the original "Next Best American Record" really slapped.

I'm so ready for a new record from Miss Lana in a mere FOUR WEEKS!

I bumped n' grinded a lil' to Ultraviolence tonight. already boldly predicting that Arcadia will be new in with a bullet at #43 on my LDR HOT 100 :disco:

Be honest: does any of us here actually like Chemtrails?
I love it as an EP... that's it. I skip to my top five and then play NFR.

1. White Dress
2. Yosemite
3. Dance Till We Die
4. Tulsa Jesus Freak
5. Chemtrails over the Country Club

"Wild at Heart" is cute too. The other five I never go out of my way to play. Every other Lana album I play start to finish really.

Be honest: does any of us here actually like Chemtrails?
I absolutely love it :D

01 Dance Till We Die
02 Yosemite
03 Wild at Heart
04 Not All Who Wander Are Lost
05 Let Me Love You Like a Woman

and of course COCC (lol) is bubbling under. it's hardly a radical departure from her other work, it's just looser and mildly more folksy. I don't know why everyone LOST INTEREST.

almost all of her other albums are actually patchier.

I absolutely love it :D

01 Dance Till We Die
02 Yosemite
03 Wild at Heart
04 Not All Who Wander Are Lost
05 Let Me Love You Like a Woman

and of course COCC (lol) is bubbling under. it's hardly a radical departure from her other work, it's just looser and mildly more folksy. I don't know why everyone LOST INTEREST.

almost all of her other albums are actually patchier.
None of the highs of COCC come anywhere near the highs of the previous albums which just seals it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom