Late Night Drunk Moopy

D74B55B9-79AD-42A1-A463-6FB9165B88DC.jpeg

educating my friends

I took the old staff out from the salon (RIP) tonight and GOOD GOD I have brought 2 fellas from SAUCHIE JUNIORS home with me. No funny business as I am now EXCLUSIVE with my fella, and they are in the bar having a RARE TIME, and I feel rather DIRTY. They could be my sons for crying out loud. WHAT HAPPENED HERE AND WHO THE FUCK ARE SAUCHIE JUNIORS? They are v proud as they were on Soccer Saturday last week. Do I look like I watch soccer Saturday? I only know how to SPELL Sauchie as they kept as they treated me like an IDIOT for thinking it was SOCKIE! Wtf? Anyway I’m not quite sure why this post has a line under every word but I really hope they go to bed soon. NOT with me. I will head over and close up and they can sleep in the granny flat and the doors will be LOCKED.

I took the old staff out from the salon (RIP) tonight and GOOD GOD I have brought 2 fellas from SAUCHIE JUNIORS home with me. No funny business as I am now EXCLUSIVE with my fella, and they are in the bar having a RARE TIME, and I feel rather DIRTY. They could be my sons for crying out loud. WHAT HAPPENED HERE AND WHO THE FUCK ARE SAUCHIE JUNIORS? They are v proud as they were on Soccer Saturday last week. Do I look like I watch soccer Saturday? I only know how to SPELL Sauchie as they kept as they treated me like an IDIOT for thinking it was SOCKIE! Wtf? Anyway I’m not quite sure why this post has a line under every word but I really hope they go to bed soon. NOT with me. I will head over and close up and they can sleep in the granny flat and the doors will be LOCKED.
Amazing 🤣

I did this - was that young man excited? :shock: Also has this been added to YouTube by sports enthusiasts or perverts? Is there always a difference?

I dont know, it didn’t seem like it shortly after. I guess it was just skin tight and had to be somewhere.

Anyway I’m only watching it as a sports enthusiast so what do I care

• Care
Reactions: COB
Was it any of these ones?
ddbf04_ade28c0b69d041118ee3645ec843d33f~mv2.webp

Google doesn't have MUCH

3rd from the right is JACK, and I don’t think Ollie is on it. ANYWAY, it wasn’t as bad as I thought and I made them breakfast and then gave them both a PINT with it for a hair of the dog and sent them on their merry way. Now I DIE all day.

• Care
Reactions: COB

Oh Rita, not the S Club Juniors.

Well I took an edible so I guess I’ve committed to sleeping over at the work Christmas party

I do fancy a few tonight but I’m working tomorrow so need to be CAREFUL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom