Late Night Drunk Moopy

will-and-grace-denied.gif

I'm more interested in this. What did you do, Diddy? 20 minutes late may be relatively minor or a WAR CRIME in comparison.

My first crime was cancelling our first plan - my boss is leaving the company and a very hastily put-together leaving do was organised that I couldn’t really avoid. But I apologised about it and gave 4 days notice, and he didn’t say anything bad at the time.

And he didn’t communicate at all on the app apart from the first chat and reorganising the meeting, so I said hi on Friday night and checked if he was still ok for Sunday, apparently that was rude too?

I think that’s all?

My first crime was cancelling our first plan - my boss is leaving the company and a very hastily put-together leaving do was organised that I couldn’t really avoid. But I apologised about it and gave 4 days notice, and he didn’t say anything bad at the time.

And he didn’t communicate at all on the app apart from the first chat and reorganising the meeting, so I said hi on Friday night and checked if he was still ok for Sunday, apparently that was rude too?

I think that’s all?
So essentially, you shat in his bidet?

I meant for the award winning comedian Giletslays strip tease! :evil:
OH I only ever read the last post on a thread so how was I to know ? :evil:
Anyway am still waiting and leaving now HOW RUDE

OH I only ever read the last post on a thread so how was I to know ? :evil:
Anyway am still waiting and leaving now HOW RUDE
Can we go to Asda Hulme instead :evil:

I think I've got a minor fungal infection just posting on the same page.

And now back at outside the hotel we’ve had these two guys offering us beers they bought from the petrol station nearby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom