Let's make a Tori playlist + 2022 Tori Tour Dates released

471bafb69536ee222db8c80789393603.jpg

This shot is just so ICONIC. The whole video pushes every emotional button I have
The story of how she wrote it is so iconica remixed. When she was in the bathroom (hotel bathroom I think?), laid on the floor, turned on the hot water tabs and the lyrics came in the bathroom mirror or something.

Ugh queen of inconceivable songwriting inspiration.

The story of how she wrote it is so iconica remixed. When she was in the bathroom (hotel bathroom I think?), laid on the floor, turned on the hot water tabs and the lyrics came in the bathroom mirror or something.

Least it wasn’t in THE SAAB.

Wasn't she visited by a GHOST?

I was going to quote an amusing(ish) aside she said at one of her concerts but then remembered as I was typing it was Jewel who said it, not that they’re anything alike.
What was it? I love Jewel’s whole shtick

What was it? I love Jewel’s whole shtick
This is is the one sentence edit so as not to derail Tori but Jewel was famously a bit paranoid about her teeth early on and there was an awkward pause at one point of her gig due to some sound issues on a song and she was smiling at the audience and then lashed out saying “stop staring at my teeth and check out my tits instead”. I could’ve told that better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom