Loreen - Is It Love?

Is it good, is it good, is it good?

• Total voters
Just heard "Is It Love" for the first time on French radio, further research indicates that it currently occupies the dizzying heights of #36 on the country's radio chart :o

• Love
Reactions: Hak
Fantastic airplay chartrun in the Netherlands. It was also up to 12 in our Top 40.
IMG_8723.jpeg

Didn't it actually peak at 70 on the singles top 100?

New peak on Dutch Spotify yesterday so assume it may climb both charts again anyway?

This is still on the rise in mainland Europe, peaking in the top 30 on Spotify in France, Netherlands and Belgium. About to pass 40m streams worldwide too, not bad at all for a Eurovision winner's followup single. Maybe she'll actually release another song this year!

That's decent. It's a shame it gained no traction here, considering how well Tattoo did.

I hope she's smart enough to drop a full length album come Eurovision week.
I really hope she performs it as part of the opening in Malmo, which I presume she is doing as the reigning champ.

This was such a great song from someone who isn’t generally in my wheelhouse. While I’ve always assumed she had pipes, the big songs I did know from her (probably 2!) are big trance pop numbers with a lot going on - this song you can hear the emotion and tone in her voice much more, and it’s lovely.

I just noticed that it's taken off in the mainland - still #33 in France, #36 Luxembourg, #39 Netherlands and #45 Belgium on Spotify. It was probably too low-key to properly catch on big time, but it's still doing somewhat respectable I guess? Hopefully they'll actually have a banger out for Eurovision, if not an album.

I was admittingly a bit dubious about it at first, but it actually sounds great on radio so I'm not surprised that it might catch on in some markets that give it a proper go.

I just wish we knew what her next plans are.

Is It Love finally cracked the French top 50 this week, up 14 places at #47 !
It's huge on radio (#5) and reached a new peak of #24 on Spotify daily.
Meanwhile Tattoo is only just slowly going down, sitting at #66 this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom