Loreen - Is It Love?

Is it good, is it good, is it good?

• Total voters
There are also rumours going around that she worked on it with Max Martin :disco:

Credits list:

RAMI YACOUB
DAG DANIEL LUNDBERG
LORINE TALHAOUI
KIAN SANG
KARL FOLKE INGEMAR IVERT
MALA WRIGHT

interested to see what Rami Yacoub has cooked up for her. it sounds DARK n STORMY (from these a capella vocal lines)

loreen.jpg

Reactions: GNL
twitter sound quality is ass but that will go off in HQ

I was about to post that you just know she’ll serve HOT VOX in the final chorus, but given the reported song length will there be TIME?

I was about to post that you just know she’ll serve HOT VOX in the final chorus, but given the reported song length will there be TIME?
I think you’ve just heard it.

Loreen's upcoming single, Is It Love, her first after ESC, is scheduled for release this Friday.

It also marks the debut release under her new label TaP Music, and the teaser sounds quite promising.

loreen-is-it-love.png

“Now there’s a shift going on, there’s going to be a lot more releases, which is nice. This year and next year. My medium, she told me that!”

Loreen-33b9058373.jpg

Last edited:
It's really good - love it - sure it could do with being a little longer

I have absolutely no issue with the new trend of short songs, and there is a way of doing a 2:20 track that sounds complete. This feels like half a song. Half a good song, admittedly, but it just kind of builds a little bit and stops when there's so much more that could have been done with it.

I have absolutely no issue with the new trend of short songs, and there is a way of doing a 2:20 track that sounds complete. This feels like half a song. Half a good song, admittedly, but it just kind of builds a little bit and stops when there's so much more that could have been done with it.
Yeah. It took me ages to realise Tate McRae - Greedy was as short as it was!

there's a lot going on in this song but it feels quite effortless to me. instant melodies, hooks, serving vocals... it's a classy banger, super well produced. the length reminds me of Dancing's Done by Ava... it ends when it could really pop off. but maybe it was popping off already for 2:20 seconds. I think I'll get used to it.

And yes, it feels half finished and like it should be about to KICK OFF just as it bloody closes.

I think it's gorgeous melodically and feather-light in the best sense - but yes, a minute too short, absolutely.

I think another part of my frustration at the song’s length is that she inevitably won’t be arsed releasing anything else for at least a year now.

Can we merge this with the thread in the Pop forum please @Moderator (or just remove it as I think the content's duplicated apart from the poll)?

Reactions: Hak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom