Louise - Lead Me On

VoR

Take it or leave it
Easily the best of her comeback singles to date. Produced by Clean Bandit, which is quite a coup for her. I guess they must be fans.

That chorus is really joyous. :disco:

It feels like an attempt to make the chorus joyous but it falls somewhat flat in that respect.

She should have decided to focus on her career a good 15 years ago.

Sorry to break it you VoR but I think Ms Nurding is OVER.

She should have decided to focus on her career a good 15 years ago.

Sorry to break it you VoR but I think Ms Nurding is OVER.
The only way she’ll generate interest again is if she and Kelle Bryan are standing on stage behind Easther and Vernie Bennett again.

I think this limp. Sorry VoR. Her last one was better.

Pretty calypso and fun, but a very strange choice as a suggestion by the Brexit Party for a new National Anthem.

This has taken a few listens but it is pretty good

I think I still prefer the ridiculousness of Stretch though :D

It is times like this I miss the old chart style.

Had it still been in the physical/download era, she wouldn't be having hits as such, but at least this kind of thing would chart, even at #58 or something.

They seem to have put a bit of cash into that video (i.e. it has more than one set).

Obviously it's not going to touch the charts, but hopefully it'll get some Radio 2 play.

I'm sure it will all pay off in album sales :side-eye:

Reactions: SDF
what a missed opportunity to have credit Clean Bandit, at least that name would have guaranteed a couple of radio plays by the GEN Z.
Perhaps they don't want to tarnish their name :(

Yes I was thinking it should get a Clean Bandit credit, but I am guessing they didn't want it..

I have to say I like the video and the song is decent - they should have waited and launched this as the first single at this time of year. Not that it will matter much, but y'know..

I still really like Stretch tho

I presume Clean Bandit aren’t credited because it’s been plucked by some A&R person from their middle drawer having sat there since 2015.

still liking this. Would be good if this could get some Capital/Kiss airplay. I know R1 is out the question.
The video has made the MTV playlist.

The streaming numbers for this are :(

If only she could get a coveted slot on BBC breakfast

Oh that’s great for her.

Get that dollar Lil Lou

You know I would like Louise to be good but I barely made it to the first chorus of this crap before switching it off.

So the backing singers basically sing half of the song on their own. :confused:

She does all her own hip wiggling and hand waving, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom