Love Island 2019

maura-elma-1560805368.gif

I rather enjoy the Aftersun interviews. Caroline goes in DEEP.

As lovely as India is, I really can’t help thinking that Ovie would be better off with me.

Apparently whoever is standing on Caroline’s left is the WINNER if we go by previous season finale’s.

Amber has had a real tough ride, and has handled it all fantastically. I am so happy for her and Greg.

I'm not sure the end of the show really follows with the rest of the series.

It would make sense if they planted fake contestants into the show - but that's not what it's about so there's no tension whatsoever.

I'm not sure the end of the show really follows with the rest of the series.

It would make sense if they planted fake contestants into the show - but that's not what it's about so there's no tension whatsoever.

I suppose if the likes of Anna & Jordan won it may well have been a different story.

Molly has over 1m likes on her first Instagram post since leaving the villa and Tommy has just over 900,000. I really hope they work out just to stick it to all the people who have been so vile towards Molly. 50k is going to be like pittance to them.

I would like to be proved wrong but I don’t think ANY of them will be together 12 months down the line. A picture appeared in the press yesterday of Molly Mae looking coiffed to within an inch of her life, and Tommy looking ultra chav with joggers, t shirt and a big puffer jacket on ( is it not roasting in London?). They just looked ODD.

Amber and Greg are not a match made in heaven either. It was GREAT to see him come in and sweep Amber off her feet when it looked like she had no hope of finding someone, but I really don’t find them all that compatible in the long run.

Ovie & India may well be the only couple who last on the outside world.

Does the show create genuine relationships, then?

I’ve not actually watched the show before this year but there was a married couple from Love Island on This Morning recently who are expecting a baby and they were basically a chav and a fancy looking lady so I’m going to back my horses for the long haul.

Apart from googling to see the line up of men (for research purposes), I've never actually seen this. Do they have gay contestants other than the token titalating bisexuals?

I just don’t get why it’s so long, the two series I’ve tried watching I quite around the halfway point. After a while it just feels like your brain is rotting (and that’s rich coming from someone who watches all the housewives).

Nobody goes on to find LOVE these days. It’s purely for the deals with BOOHOO and other fast fashion CRUD.

I do think it is a tad OVERKILL to be honest, but I shall no doubt be hooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom