Madonna "gives birth" to NFT

Pipo

COQUETTE :ribbon:
in news that make you go "WTF Madonna?" after following a year of work, Madonna and Beeple have released Mother of Creation, an NFT triptych dropping today on SuperRare.

MOTHER OF CREATION, AN NFT TRIPTYCH BY MADONNA AND BEEPLE​

Following a year of work, Madonna and Beeple have released Mother of Creation, an NFT triptych dropping today on SuperRare. The works, which feature animations of a fully-nude Madonna, explore the concept of creation, motherhood, and birth via darkness and light in our modern world. Received with some skepticism, the collaboration has many asking the infamous But Why? question. As artnet states, ‘we live in a dystopia… and I feel nothing.’ It’s for people who live lives so media-saturated and irony-poisoned that nothing feels real.’

‘When Mike (Beeple) and I decided to collaborate on this project a year ago, I was excited to have the opportunity to share my vision of the world as a mother and an artist with Mike’s own unique point of view.’ said Madonna. ‘It’s been an amazing journey building this together from an intellectual idea to an emotional story, giving birth to art. I wanted to investigate the concept of creation, not only the way a child enters the world through a woman’s vagina, but also the way an artist gives birth to creativity. Most importantly, we wanted to use this opportunity to benefit mothers and children who are most in need right now.’

@Suedey are you getting into Crypto now? :disco:

I still don’t fully understand NFTs but I do know I hate when someone tries to describe them

1652295836428.png

Fuck you patriarchal cisgendered heteronormative men in suits!

Objectively SPEAKING, she surely has enough fans to warrant an NFT that will, no doubt, go for millions of dollars if sold or placed in a bid.

I'm completely in favor of using NFTs and other cryptocurrency stuff for fund raisers, charity and such, so cheers to that Madge love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom