Mayonnaise - WHAT DO YOU THINK?

MAYO?

• Total voters
The Miracle Whip logo makes it look like SWEETS. I'm always rather uneasy about fonts used on American foods, unless it's Peanut Butter Cups and they're two for £1.20 in the Co-op :disco:

Also the abbreviation to MAYO makes me feel sick. I also hate people saying UNI so this is clearly one of my THINGS :eyes:

This inspired me to check the expiration on my mayonnaise. Best before March 10, 2021. I think it’s still good.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Zu
Such a thin line, but it's a bit like tinned macaroni - yes it's gross, but also exactly what you need sometimes. I do like burned food and mayo is quite the strong finish for this.

• Haha
Such a thin line, but it's a bit like tinned macaroni - yes it's gross, but also exactly what you need sometimes. I do like burned food and mayo is quite the strong finish for this.
I don’t know whether “burned” food was a typo but I’m very much hoping it WASN’T! I genuinely think that it can add some exciting flavour and texture :disco:

BURNT FOOD CHAT AREA NOW PLEASE

Dinner’s ready Bob*! JUST AS YOU LIKE IT AND ALL NICELY BURNT :disco:

*Of the Hoskins variety OBVIOUSLY

B4AB229F-C912-47F3-9CDE-93B3192D36F7.jpeg

I don’t know whether “burned” food was a typo but I’m very much hoping it WASN’T! I genuinely think that it can add some exciting flavour and texture :disco:

BURNT FOOD CHAT AREA NOW PLEASE

Very serious. My last mayo treat was microwaving cheesy pasta until crisp, mayo and 64 manual grinds of pepper. Delicious (but exhausting to the jaw). Proper burnt wise though: I ruin most pans and there's nothing tomato ketchup can't rescue. Scraping away at the sides of lasagne dishes - is there anything more wonderful than those 3-4 mouthfuls you're going to get from that? I think not.

:disco: Oh I love doing the scraping thing with the trays of those jumbo Lidl lasagnes (or indeed ANY lasagnes). Sometimes I’ll deliberately be cack-handed and leave more behind so there’s extra for afters. A rarely-discussed pleasure!

I’m always uneasy with things burnt in a microwave though. I prefer OVEN BURNT because I’m sure I read that microwave burnt gives you cancer

*lights a Marlboro Red*

I’m always uneasy with things burnt in a microwave though. I prefer OVEN BURNT because I’m sure I read that microwave burnt gives you cancer

*lights a Marlboro Red*
Really just any burnt food is cancer.
Sorry, no more CHARCOAL, Madame Zu :(

• Sad
:disco: Oh I love doing the scraping thing with the trays of those jumbo Lidl lasagnes (or indeed ANY lasagnes). Sometimes I’ll deliberately be cack-handed and leave more behind so there’s extra for afters. A rarely-discussed pleasure!

Ron Jr has oven meals when were eating something he doesnt like, and I’m always straight on the stuck bits. Used to kill me when I was meat dodging and there was a Taste The Difference lasagne tray staring at me like a sultry temptress

6-9 are all fine, anything less would have to involve a deadline looming over me like a guillotine for me to be out the house.

Or parsley, there is a reason a lot of garlic heavy stuff is paired with it.

Apparently, eating an apple also does the same trick. All about the enzymes init fam.

I eat it with almost all savoury food stuff. And it's always refrigerated.

Oh hang on
Are we talking about putting mayo in curry?
The idea of that is a no no from the BAM! jury, sorry Ag
The concept is a 3/10 but I must admit I've Never tried it.

Last edited:
Have we ever discussed microwaving cheese until it's crispy or chewy? I use the kitchen roll technique, which I learned from America's Top Model, to soak up the excess fats, so it's actually really healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom