MAYO?

• Total voters

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
This is very important.

20230216_150427.jpg

I used to think I hated mayonnaise, however, if something comes with mayonnaise I can eat it now.

However, I do not own any standalone mayonnaise and would never add it to anything.

I would vote INDIFFERENCE if it was an option.

Reactions: GNL
Small quantities only. Too much mayo gives me the boak. Vegan mayo is awful.

Mayonnaise is a must for most sandwiches for me and also with chips when I have them. Hellmans and Heinz are both nice but I buy this Polish brand which tastes more like a crossover of mayo and Miracle Whip.

A5402D7C-C016-42BC-BF36-127498EDD5BF.jpeg

I am generally not a fan of standard purchased jars of mayonnaise.

However a home-made one can be lush. Premium branded "real" mayonnaises are just about acceptable.

Home made mayo is fucking spectacular.

I'll use it as bread lube, thats about it. There are far more exciting condiments in my fridge.

I feel like I attempted to make mayo at some point in the past and it was an absolute oily disaster. I was quite possibly stoned.

Home made mayo is fucking spectacular.

I'll use it as bread lube, thats about it. There are far more exciting condiments in my fridge.
I made it for the first time ever a few weeks ago, was surprised how easy it was !

I'm already planning on making it again, but I absolutely need a decent food blender. It will obviously be indulgent flavour wise.

It's very CAUCASIAN. Here, it seems to be the poor man's Ranch sauce. I do like it though, especially in fast food.

I have a thing of horseradish mayonnaise that I use when I have fries but other than that it’s not something I use. It’s more of a takeout ingredient for me.

I love mayonnaise but I can’t remember last time I had any food containing it. It’s not much used here.

I sometimes pop it in a curry if I've accidentally added FAR TOO MUCH SPICE
:eyes: Horses for courses but one is supposed to use YOGURT in that sort of event

Whatever next? DREAM TOPPING?

Once I overheard a conversation on the train. One guy asks his friend "What brand do White people like?" And his friend says "Miracle Whip" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom