Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jivafox

the bitch
Pronouns
he/him
So this is the movie version of the musical, though the trailer doesn’t make that clear :D

So weird. Without making the musical aspect clear it just looks like a crap and pointless remake

Hollywood loves trying to TRICK people into going to see a musical.

Busy Phillips was the only non-cringe factor in that trailer. These teen movies just feel outta place now. We don't need this.

Oh, this was FINE. Initially the songs seemed quite shoe-horned in but it got better. I thought it was quite well done overall.

Couldn’t figure out why Jon Hamm and Ashley Park were cast as teachers when they had about 30 seconds of screen time between them.

The one playing Damian stood out as the most impressive. Wasn’t keen on Karen - while she’s meant to be comically stupid, this one was practically lobotomised.

Tina Fey starting to break into song and then stopping really made me laugh, and of course it wouldn’t have been complete without the Lindsey cameo at the end. Just wish some of the others could have returned too.

Still find it odd that this got greenlit for a film before Legally Blonde.

It feels like the Legally Blonde property is stuck in some sort of development hell, probably due to MGM being bought by Amazon. They announced the third film was going to be released in May 2020 and then crickets.

Janis and Damian were both great too. I liked Cady to an extent but shame she had such a THIN VOICE

The songs were all fine-to-good while they were happening but the Legally Blonde score it ain’t

I went in with low expectations but was pleasantly surprised. Regina, Janis and Damian were wonderful, and it was good fun if a little cheap looking.

Karen's Halloween song was :disco: even if she was played a little TOO gormless at times.

And none for Cady Heron who was flat on every song and did not have LiLo's magnetic charisma at all :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom