Monday has its shoes seized by the national collection agency

Having basically relocated to a foreign country for January and loads of sunshine, February has felt like my January and I can confirm, it doesn't matter what month your "first month of normality" is, it feels INTERMINABLY long. How the FUCK is it still only 19th February?

February has flown by for me. Can't believe I'm paid at the end of the week, or that it's March next week.

February has flown by for me. Can't believe I'm paid at the end of the week, or that it's March next week.

But you had January. February normally flies by but it really has dragged this year.

I think the weather being unusually CLEMENT (oh how I love that word) is messing with me slightly too. Yesterday was glorious- had all the windows open and then suddenly was pitch black and freezing. Admittedly, possibly because I'd had the windows all open, but STILL...

Good morning,

My neighbour has text me to say that there is a dodgy looking woman outside my door, and that they've called the police on her.

Trying to decide whether to open the door and have a look, or just sit by the window and wait to see her being dragged off.

Good morning,

My neighbour has text me to say that there is a dodgy looking woman outside my door, and that they've called the police on her.

Trying to decide whether to open the door and have a look, or just sit by the window and wait to see her being dragged off.

She’s come to seize your shoes! Don’t open the door!!!

But you had January. February normally flies by but it really has dragged this year.

I think the weather being unusually CLEMENT (oh how I love that word) is messing with me slightly too. Yesterday was glorious- had all the windows open and then suddenly was pitch black and freezing. Admittedly, possibly because I'd had the windows all open, but STILL...
It's definitely in comparison with January.

But I've also forced myself to be (relatively) more social this month, plus we've had the Light Festival which covered two weekends, and the fact that it is beginning to feel cautiously more like Spring is on the way has just got things feeling less bleak generally.

I was shocked when I got up this morning and didn't immediately have to retreat to bed because of the cold.

I did that Saturday, had the house to myself to catch up on some work, had all the windows open then got stuck in, by the time Ms Ron came home it was raining and fucking freezing but I hadn't noticed.

Made the "och, 10 more minutes then I'll get up" mistake this morning and didn;t wake again until after midday. I will NOT piss away my Annual Leave like this!

I haven't drank since 2023 and I am sad to say it is making me feel better in general

• Angry
Reactions: GNL
My texts from O2 have started going to Mr Ag. I'm so confused, he's not linked at all.

They might be scam texts. There's a big O2 scam on the go at the moment.
Apparently not, seemingly his number was attached and for some reason decided to make his number the main contact number, after over 10 years. They're struggling to fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom