Monday plays the hits of The Sundays for charity

I’m cross too but just because I’m tired

I’ve been filming CONTENT all day and it decided to be summer still

@Soldi are you dead in a house in Derbyshire? Just seen a rather alarming article on the BBC :shock:

One of the maintenance lads at work: "Blimey you've put on a few pounds, PILING it on!"

Gee I'd never have noticed, thanks for the fucking insight pal. I'm sure getting insulted for my appearance will be a huge help for my emotionally induced weight gain.

@Soldi are you dead in a house in Derbyshire? Just seen a rather alarming article on the BBC :shock:
Yes my village is really LIVING UP TO IT’S NAME recently. Thankfully I’m back at uni although when driving through yesterday there were tons of police cars everywhere :(

I'm moving apartments ALONE because Mr M decided to get a job at the other end of the country

I'm this close to burning all my books and go digital. what a fucking ordeal to move!

I‘ve had what I PRESUME is a chest infection for a WEEK now and it’s still not clearing :evil: (and I’ve been tested for COVID a few times and it’s not that)

One of the maintenance lads at work: "Blimey you've put on a few pounds, PILING it on!"

Gee I'd never have noticed, thanks for the fucking insight pal. I'm sure getting insulted for my appearance will be a huge help for my emotionally induced weight gain.

That is well cunty. Fuck him and fuck his entire species.

I‘ve had what I PRESUME is a chest infection for a WEEK now and it’s still not clearing :evil: (and I’ve been tested for COVID a few times and it’s not that)

I've got a cold and my voice is shot. Which is a plus for my immediate colleagues, right enough.

Also got a cold, woke up sneezing and snotting like there's no tomorrow. Negative lateral flow test and I'm thinking if it was covid it must've been detectable in those nasal passages surely...

I ran out of suncream but thought “well it’s not that sunny so it should be ok”

It was not ok

I have a hot grumpy baked feeling now and I’m changing colour slowly like a Polaroid of pain

There’s a LEAK in my kitchen :( Woke up to a puddle on the floor (no it’s not my piss for a change)

“The spinster, 72, had accidentally changed her love eggs to the ‘devastator’ setting. She was found spatchcocked on the kitchen floor and clutching a French phrase book with a number of pages stuck together by an as-yet unidentified substance. Police are not considering her death suspicious.”

Holy shit, that’s uncanny.

There’s a LEAK in my kitchen :(
576.gif

Stupid lazy Friday Butters decided he couldn’t be arsed doing some tricky phone calls, so he arranged them all for today so Monday Butters has to deal with them. What a cunt.

As the weather is glorious, we decided to get the train down to Devon again. Just having fish and chips (well, fish for him, saveloy for me) on the prom :disco:

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom