Moopy Fit Club 2023

My diet has gone to shit 2 weeks in for that reason, I’m stupidly busy and just dont have time for prep, and my new office has no healthy/quick options nearby. I just had a bagel and a bag of snaps for my first meal of the day 🙄

I've just discovered I've lost half a stone since the start of the year, with pure dieting alone. Our diet is about 70% vegetables at the moment. Only one red meat slip up (I had a Greggs sausage roll in a moment of weakness). I may feel utterly sluggish, but that's a boost to find out it's working.

My diet has gone to shit 2 weeks in for that reason, I’m stupidly busy and just dont have time for prep, and my new office has no healthy/quick options nearby. I just had a bagel and a bag of snaps for my first meal of the day 🙄

We have a canteen but food options are quite limited (one meat, one veg/vegan, can be quite hit and miss plus things are often sold out by 12.30 pm) and the best other options are grabbing things from the supermarket. I've resorted to having some quark, oats, and fruit in the office kitchen at all times now, just to have a backup option.

2 more months until work becomes less all-encompassing and I'm back to a 4-day week with 25 hours. :disco:

We have a canteen but food options are quite limited (one meat, one veg/vegan, can be quite hit and miss plus things are often sold out by 12.30 pm) and the best other options are grabbing things from the supermarket. I've resorted to having some quark, oats, and fruit in the office kitchen at all times now, just to have a backup option.

2 more months until work becomes less all-encompassing and I'm back to a 4-day week with 25 hours. :disco:
I try to have snacks at work all the time so I’m not tempted to spend money on things too often

My mindset has changed so much already. My last PT session was Monday and I had to cancel the one I had for today on the advice of my tattoo artist that it’s best to wait a bit before going back. I’m desperate to get back. I’m going to go for a run tomorrow and take it easy-ish and maybe head to the gym on Saturday or Sunday for a light workout.

I really hope that I can stick it out this time around.

My problem is that I'm like a jelly, even more I am a lazy jelly, I want to gain a lot of muscles, I also started reading on the Internet that you can see the result in three days, what do you think about it?😅
Show non-standard tights pls

I've not gone totally OFF DIET, but my goodness I'm not strictly ON DIET.

To the gym this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom