MOOPY SECRET WORD - Results 6pm!

I wondered early on whether you & Tisch had shared your words and were helping each other out, but then he sneaky cunted you this morning.

I really shouldn't have tried to play this whilst on holiday. It really didn't go well.

Mind you, everyone's guess as to my word were completely wrong, so fuck you all. :)

Just to confirm I am not counting anything after this post.

It was SO CLOSE until the VERY END and we have a clear winner! Also someone STORMED into 3rd place from nowhere.

Will Rita be putting Diarmuid up for adoption? FIND OUT LATER!
Sorry, busy -

I absolutely commend your mathematical abilities to make sense of all this madness

In 16th place

@Gangsta Nancy Lam 0 points

Hilary Swank
Pyongyang
Pondweed
Poll Tax

Bless. GNL messaged me this afternoon to say sorry but he'd been given a last minute freelance job working 12 hour days. Which only leaves 12 for eating, sleeping and being beautiful, so Moopy loses out :( Hilary Swank furious at the lack of exposure.

In EQUAL 14th place

@Jacques 10 points

Bob Dylan
Rutland
Hawthorn
Ask Jeeves

Jacques only posted a handful of times and only used two of his words. :D BUSY TIMES WAS IT HUN

AND

@Rhythmbarbican 10 points

Michael Fish
Indian Ocean
Mothball
Legend of Zelda

He gave it a good shot, bless him, but unfortunately got SNEAKY CUNTED at EVERY TURN.

I was going to say I hope he didnt get points for just randomly putting MOTHBALL at the end of posts but clearly it didn’t matter

And I was definitely duped by legend of Zelda, I thought it was too on brand to be a legitimate word

In 13th place

@RJN 35 points

Richard Nixon
Delaware
Dung beetle
NASA

I suspect RJN wasn't prepared for the SHEER EFFORT and SNEAKY CUNTERY that goes into this games. Be more BRAZEN next time :disco: Delaware was never used.

In 12th place

@indigo 65 points

MC Hammer
Plymouth
Glockenspiel
Coxless four

Our newbie was another one scuppered by WORK getting in the way (so rude!) despite a valiant effort towards the end. Oh yes and it was @dmlaw giving me a scare by using GLOCKENSPIEL out of nowhere before she'd even posted.

In 12th place

@indigo 65 points

MC Hammer
Plymouth
Glockenspiel
Coxless four

Our newbie was another one scuppered by WORK getting in the way (so rude!) despite a valiant effort towards the end. Oh yes and it was @dmlaw giving me a scare by using GLOCKENSPIEL out of nowhere before she'd even posted.
Sorry, Kate. It just SOUNDS like a secret word.

In 11th place

@funky 90 points

Alesha Dixon
Minnesota
Oregano
Korean War

Funky's contributions came in occasional quickfire bursts of shitposting. I suspect he'd have done a lot better if he'd been around more.

I'm sensing that Kate may have just thrown in a US state whenever she was struggling to think of four words for someone.

I'm sensing that Kate may have just thrown in a US state whenever she was struggling to think of four words for someone.
I genuinely used the Wikipedia "random article" thing to get my ideas, and A LOT of Wikipedia seems to be random American people or sports teams - I used the states that they came from. It amused me :)

In 10th place

@Indie 95 points

Jemima Khan
Quebec
Skink
Lumberjack

Not too bad for posting from his holidays. I forgot that Jemima Khan has now gone back to being Jemima Goldsmith, but I doubt that would have helped anyway. Imran Khan agog. Some cunning work sneaking "skink" into posts, and I had entirely forgotten that there was a soup called Cullen Skink.

In 9th place

@ZenGiraffe 115 points

Michelle Obama
Maryland
Sauvignon Blanc
Ice hockey

Zen was AWOL for most of the game, but swooped in with an 80-pointer right at the end. Had Tisch's SNEAKY CUNT been a FRACTION earlier he'd have stolen those points. OH WELL!

The SNEAKY CUNTing was quite light this time I felt, made it hard to obliterate anyone’s score
That's one of the problems with doing it midweek. At a weekend I might have gone back through some earlier posts towards the end looking for suspicious things, but I REALLY couldn't justify doing that when I'm meant to be working.

In 8th place

@wildchild 150 points

Marquis de Sade
County Kildare
Macadamia
Ming Dynasty

I promise these words were assigned randomly, but poor old wildchild did get the short straw here and suffered many a sneaky cunting. A sterling effort towards the end did wonders though.

I really could have done with an American State :( It was a lot of fun, though. Thank you all!

He seemed to spell Marquis de Sade differently ever time it came up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom