Moopy Staff Announcements

Will there be a by election?

Are we due a new election? I have no idea.

I'm half tempted to stand again.
It hasn't been discussed. I'm not sure it is needed as our team expanded when Kate joined, but we will of course follow public opinion.

Actually I probably wouldn't stand. I take it back. Way too much hassle.

It hasn't been discussed. I'm not sure it is needed as our team expanded when Kate joined, but we will of course follow public opinion.

OUTRAGEOUS! We're in the midst of a DICTATORSHIP! Sack them all!!!!!!111!!!

(keep up the good work guys n gals xxx)

Is this because I asked for my beautiful gowns topic to be moved? I'm sorry :(

I have no idea what provoked this.

I am aware of some shenanigans lately, but I'm not up to speed.

OMG! NO! I was joking. I should leave, but I CAN’T!!

@Soldi I love you and thought we had a good relationship! I’m not ACTUALLY a bitch! You are doing a fabulous job and I am genuinely so sorry if I made you feel bad.

OFIcz9V.gif

Was it really Rita who did this? I'm starting to think that taxi driver story may have had more to it..
There was an incident in Suomi's Basement :ken: today where REET was not going easy
adele-angry.png
on Soldi and it looked like BANTZ until he mansoned and announced his retirement shortly afterwards.

Last edited:
Rita has been on a tirade lately and it does seem like bantz but it's upsetting people clearly. COME BACK SOLDI.

There was an incident in Suomi's Basement :ken: today where REET was not going easy
adele-angry.png
on Soldi and it looked like BANTZ until he mansoned and announced his retirement shortly afterwards.

I had no idea he enjoyed those exchanges as much as I do :D

(Just to point out my last 2 messages were meant in good humour - I hope they make up if it's true).

I think unless anyone is particularly desperate to join the vivacious team, we're good with current numbers for the next few months until another election.

What's all this about a 'tirade'? Actually proper concerned for our Soldi now. :(

What's all this about a 'tirade'? Actually proper concerned for our Soldi now. :(

He made a comment that he had already banned Bev and Tisch this week insinuating I was next. I said I couldn’t wait until the next mod election. He mansoned me and it seems took offence to my comment. It was in the ASFM thread, we always joke with eachother in those environments and have done since the start. It wasn’t a tirade!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom