Moopyvision 2000-2009: Round 1 - Sweden, UK & Macedonia RESULTS

DARLING I DON'T DO BENZOS ANY MORE. The WHAT DAY IS IT NOW thing gets very tiresome

And also, do I really have the energy for the same old argument and upsetting hate speech which will ensue when I give La Voix a well-deserved zero? Not to mention the NON-STOP DEATH THREATS and DONKEY HEADS VIA THE ROYAL MAIL

NO I DO NOT. I have spaniels to be walking

:hostage:
We’ll have less of the Malena-bashing, thanks. That woman sent her child across the Atlantic on a raft made of repurposed Tuc wrappers, all so she could increase her profile outside Sweden. She’s a legend.

We’ll have less of the Malena-bashing, thanks. That woman sent her child across the Atlantic on a raft made of repurposed Tuc wrappers, all so she could increase her profile outside Sweden. She’s a legend.
Oh shut up. I have no issue with the LOVELY LADY HERSELF. That Tuc raft was superb although she did rather rudely say that my Ritz box idea was stupid :(

I am STILL WAITING for that £20 (each) for the LOVELY BISCUIT SPREAD I HAD PUT ON
It's true that the biscuit spread was very tasty if a little DRY. And, if I may be so bold, BLATES VALUE

Starting to worry about MAD ROG. His path to his rightful crown is being blocked by some true heavyweights, like Martin Stenmarck.
The only solution might be a certain amount of tactical voting. I might claim that I was ranking on the basis of best tits so that I can legitimately put Jessica Andersson in second place.

I see there's a SIGUE SIGUE SPUTNIK INFLUENCE on the hair front :disco:

e1e899351ad244c4b7598078d7716a69.jpg

VOTE ROGER TO KEEP MARTIN DEGVILLE ALIVE!

It's UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE not to vote for some of the UK ones for the wrong reasons! Scooch leave me feeling disgusted and ashamed and I would say warrant a 10 for that very reason :disco:

Also how can one give THAT Jemini performance anything but 12?

It's UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE not to vote for some of the UK ones for the wrong reasons! Scooch leave me feeling disgusted and ashamed and I would say warrant a 10 for that very reason :disco:

Also how can one give THAT Jemini performance anything but 12?
I don’t know what happened to my other post (blame my fingers) but I was of course commenting on the allure of Lindsay’s activewear.

• Love
Reactions: Zu
I don’t know what happened to my other post (blame my fingers) but I was of course commenting on the allure of Lindsay’s activewear.
I’ll have you know she’s a local star in murder hotspot Killamarsh! :disco:

Actually I might have to trawl through the Macedonian entries to drag myself out of this terrifying loop

@Penelope luv are we also going to be ranking the likes of Serbia & Montenegro and Monaco that only took part a few times?

I DO HOPE SO :disco:

I do however need to decide what to do about San Marino and Slovakia - both only entered the once during the decade (and for my money with absolute DRECK twice over), so I'm toying with either giving those entries a bye to the semi-finals, or putting them in PLAY-OFFS of some kind to get the right

I’d like to think Montenegro claimed independence during the 00s to allow both them and Serbia two entries in the next round of Moopyvision.

@Penelope luv are we also going to be ranking the likes of Serbia & Montenegro and Monaco that only took part a few times?

I DO HOPE SO :disco:

:disco: WORST THEREFORE BEST ESC ENTRY EVER OBVIOUSLY. Already feeling quite steamy in anticipation of MONACO WEEK :horny:

I notice for the first time that it was written by a certain J. WOODFEEL (and IRENE BO :D) who I feel sure must have since crafted a whole FLURRY NAY SLURRY of non-stop international hits :disco:

:disco: WORST THEREFORE BEST ESC ENTRY EVER OBVIOUSLY. Already feeling quite steamy in anticipation of MONACO WEEK :horny:

I notice for the first time that it was written by a certain J. WOODFEEL (and IRENE BO :D) who I feel sure must have since crafted a whole FLURRY NAY SLURRY of non-stop international hits :disco:
Rumour has it that Princess Grace actually spun in her grave (with delight, obviously!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom