Movie sync watch - Me You Madness (Weds 17/11/21, 8pm)

COB

The ⭐ 👹
Anyone up for a bit of batshittery? Well BUCKLE UP for a journey into this opus - written, directed by AND starring iconic real-life villainess Louise Linton :disco:

MV5BZTc2YTY0MTMtMmE2MS00N2NjLWE1ODgtZWEyZDQwNDZiM2ZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg3MzY4NQ@@._V1_.jpg

As ever with this sort of thing, it's best to go in blind but here is a brief synopsis -
A young thief cases an architectural dream house in Malibu, not realizing it is the home of an eccentric female serial killer.

...and the trailer, if you must (though I really would recommend diving straight in):

A little bit about the triple-threat auteur that is Louise Linton -
  • She wrote a memoir that had to be PULPED due to inaccurate and offensive claims about her gap year in Zambia!
  • She was exposed by the New York Times for purchasing fake social media followers!
  • She is married to Steve Mnuchin, former US Treasury Secretary under Donald Trump!
  • Her attempts at any accent that isn't Scottish must be heard to be believed!
If this sounds like someone YOU would like to know better, please join me at 8pm on Wednesday for ME YOU MADNESS!

HOW TO WATCH

The film is available on Amazon Prime, however grasping old Louise has set it so you HAVE to buy it for £3.99, there isn't an option to rent. So in this case I'm going to ACTIVELY ENCOURAGE people to illegally download the film :D I'll not post a link, but needless to say my PMs are open...

Last edited:
Should I start TAGGING? Basically if you enjoyed any of the COB's Creepers and/or like camp nonsense in general I would recommend you give this a try!

It looks like it’s also on NowTV so if anyone has Sky Movies it should be there on demand.

I did find a download but it was slow, so will leave it running tonight.

Reactions: COB
A reminder that this is happening tomorrow night, I'm not sure who to tag but I think most of Moopy will enjoy this ludicrous film :D

I'm having my usual panic about this. Is it too short notice? Maybe next week would be better. I don't know :shock:

Oddly my torrent last night only worked when I turned off the VPN. Fingers crossed I don’t get a fine for downloading THIS of all things.

• BOOM BOOM
Just saw this on IMDB:
"Louise Linton came up with the concept for You Me Madness after falling asleep in a hot car following a trip to the pharmacy. She described a 'Doors-like vision' of an indigenous man telling her to make a movie about a girl-boss serial killer. So she did."

I love that this movie was brought to life through DIVINE INTERVENTION.

• Love
This sounds EPIC

One for the watchlist as I can't make tonight. I'll try not to resent throwing The Other Queen Lou £4 as she does seem to be trying extra hard :D

Apparently she played the deputy in the wildly pointless Cabin Fever remake :disco:

The guy who played the deputy in the original film disappeared in 2015 and hasn't been heard from since!

• Wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom