New Girls Aloud music coming SOON

When's the 20th anniversary of Tangled Up? Slightly more here for previously unreleased songs from THAT era tbh but this will MORE THAN DO! :disco:

I thought Kimberley was meant to be the one with her eye on the business for the girls back in the day:

She added: "We’re not really doing anything together as a group for obvious reasons. I think there’s already been one re-release of Sound of the Underground with different girls singing different lyrics, which is quite fun."

Big on the detail!

I can't see La Voix doing it anytime soon.

Nadine is no doubt packed and ready to hit rehearsals at Pineapple Studios at short notice though.

Kimberley’s too busy selling PAINT I’m afraid :(

'Total pinch me moment'?

I mean, isn't creating a new shade of grey what EVERY child grows up dreaming of?

Can't anyone go up to one of those mix paint machine things and make their own anyway?

these girls nowadays really are willing to abandon their shame somewhere off the A49 and hawk ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING for what can presumably only be described as LOOSE CHANGE

these girls nowadays really are willing to abandon their shame somewhere off the A49 and hawk ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING for what can presumably only be described as LOOSE CHANGE
I'd wager you could get 25% off a loft conversion and a few bags of bark chippings for your borders for naming an exciting new shade of greige.

Obsessed with her launching her new SHADE with a black and white photo.

Here we go then:

Bit disappointing overall I think. I mean, the bare bones vinyl is the least we could have hoped for (and what I've gone for)- personally I'd have HAPPILY shelled out for a 3-4 LP box set with everything on, particularly as the second CD disc is basically just a whole new album, but by my reckoning there is NOTHING we haven't already got on those three CD discs. SURELY there's something lolling about in the vaults?

They surely wouldn't have bothered with the re-issue sleeve, which is nowhere near as iconic and, to be fair, looks a bit CHEAP.

Besides, they really couldn't use the reissue artwork when the tracklisting is so very much the original album :D

So much for Kimberley's vague promises of unreleased material then!

I suppose it is a nice wrap up of the era and I guess I will end up buying the CD, but I'll likely sit tight and see if it goes cheap.

The one you were all waiting for, that's right the Flip and Flip Mix of No Good Advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom