New Taylor's Versions out tomorrow

Jark

User
If This Was a Movie (Speak Now TV)
All of the Girls You Loved Before (Lover TV)
Safe & Sound TV (Hunger Games OST)

:disco:

All of the Girls recently leaked in demo form and I seem to remember it being a gorgeous smash

Does this mean she’s going to do a Lover Taylor’s Version?

FINALLY CRUEL SUMMER FOR NUMBER ONE

Does this mean she’s going to do a Lover Taylor’s Version?

FINALLY CRUEL SUMMER FOR NUMBER ONE
absurd to do so but yes seemingly :D and yes please let Cruel Summer have her moment in the sun FINALLY

Did Scooter buy Lover too? For some reason I thought he only got the rights to the albums through Reputation.

SAFE AND SOUND!!!!

but where's Enchanted (34 minute Taylor's Version) QUEEN?

Did Scooter buy Lover too? For some reason I thought he only got the rights to the albums through Reputation.
I thought this too. All Of The Girls isn't credited as a Taylor's Version either, so... is it one, or has she just stuck the original onto streaming for fun?

i-am-confusion-kansas.gif

Scooter doesn't own Lover. If she TVs that, it's because she's not happy with it and is taking the excuse.

From what I've read, Scooter owns everything up to Reputation, so yeah like Octy says, if she's making a TV of something that's already TV it's just to milk it.

Lover TV isn't a thing. she's just flooding us with music because it makes us and her happy.

Safe and Sound TV is killing me right now. what an underrated JEWEL that's she's managed to BETTER.

PS i decided i'll SOON be making JOANNE'S TOP 100 Taylor Swift Songs Extravaganza! there will be lots of COLOURS! :disco:

Taylor Swift invented capitalism and I'm sure she is really really happy

Reactions: GNL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom