Ninth console generation (Xbox Series X and Playstation 5)

What's the "Digital Edition"? Did it say at the beginning because I didn't watch it from the start.

did Horizon 2 have a date? it's going to be incredible. I mean, the first is already beyond gorgeous visually, the story was gripping and the world is so fascinating

It doesn’t have a disc slot from the look of it so no Blu-ray

Well that was quite something.

Were the main speakers all animated? There was something a little off about them.

The console looks slick but I’m sure it will sound like an airplane

Horizon looked drop dead gorgeous. And I liked the game about the cat in a robot world (the three seconds they showed). And obviously cautiously optimistic for the HOT MESS that Resident Evil always is and that Mikami game.

A PLAGUE ON ALL FUCKING PROCEDURALLY-GENERATED ROGUELIKES! Even Housemarque have jumped on that bandwagon :(

Have they confirmed VR? They haven't said a PEEP and a non-VR Astro Bot game is not something I want to ENTERTAIN.

I'm so fucking annoyed that they're releasing Cyberpunk 2077 so late. It's gonna overlap with PS5

Still would!

5kbzd2T.png

Can someone sum it all up? Can I just watch @COB's link earlier? Do I need to watch all of it?

I always feel that JUST as I'm getting into a console, finally, the follow up is suddenly there.

I can't wait for Bethesda to preview TES Vi made on their engine from 1987

I mean Skyrim was nice graphics-wise. The rest of the game was generic af.

I just hate games with non-speaking main characters. Like, why?

Can someone sum it all up? Can I just watch @COB's link earlier? Do I need to watch all of it?

The usual Sony franchises are back (Gran Turismo, Ratchet & Clank, Astro Bot, Spider-man - I guess that's their franchise now?)

AAA game reveals: Horizon Dawn 2, Resi 8, some roguelike FPS from Arkane, some weird space game with a little blonde girl from Capcom and a game that looked like Bayonetta in Hyrule from Square-Enix

B games: something really flashy from Mikami, a new Housemarque shooter, a game where you play as a CAT in a dystopian robo-future

Download-only/Indies: quite a few "exploration games", my favourite was the one channeling INNERSPACE :disco:

And the console looks like a melted router from the 90s.

Oh and Hitman 3 which I believe is AMAZING if you're a STRAIGHT BOY with a HARD-ON for GUNS.

Oh and Hitman 3 which I believe is AMAZING if you're a STRAIGHT BOY with a HARD-ON for GUNS.
I am a gay boy with a hard on for choking. Hitman scratches that itch for me too.

Also throwing old ladies off balconies and poisoning sugar daddies.

I mean Skyrim was nice graphics-wise. The rest of the game was generic af.

I just hate games with non-speaking main characters. Like, why?

graphics is one thing, mechanics is another. the engine is too limited. they better bring something new or the next gen will be wasted on them

adding a voice to the player would be a big mistanke in my opinion. it would take away the feeling of a free narrative

I really can't stop thinking about Bugsnax and the implications of eating them

PS5 game case design revealed:

Exactly the same as PS4 ones apart from the colour at the top :ghost:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom