Normani - Motivation

how can it seem an album is about to be unleashed when she doesn't even have a single out? :D

she'll release one single, a last chance saloon remix either Doja Cat or Megan Thee Stallion, and then maybe in 18 months we'll see an album or "project"
Hmmmmmm. MARK MY WORDS the album will be out in Q2. :eyes:

There was a leaked TikTok of a Tommy Hilfiger campaign she's doing featuring a song of hers that samples Aaliyah

And yes that is 100% of my evidence

oh but she's already released the obligatory Megan Thee Stallion duet and it flopped! It was a banger though

yeah but that was mystifyingly tossed away on a soundtrack back when the idea of a Normani album wasn't just a punchline.

I can't believe how they threw her into the back burner when both Dancing With A Stranger and Motivation gave her some sort of momentum.

And then you have Camila Cabello who has released TWO studio albums that didn't amount to a lot.

I don’t even like Camilla but come on - Havana and Senorita are two of the biggest songs of all time on streaming :D

That’s probably amounting to a bit!

not to mention the lovely FORGOTTEN FLOP Living Proof :disco:

I don’t even like Camilla but come on - Havana and Senorita are two of the biggest songs of all time on streaming :D

That’s probably amounting to a bit!

Señorita´s success comes down more to Shawn Mendes than her, Shawn has had plenty of singles on his own innit? anyway awful song and I hate them both :zombie:

Señorita´s success comes down more to Shawn Mendes than her, Shawn has had plenty of singles on his own innit? anyway awful song and I hate them both :zombie:

I agree, I hate the song. I just don’t think we can really cast Camilla aside when she literally has had some of the biggest tracks ‘ever’ based on the current metrics.

Looks like her single Wild Side is out on Friday, featuring Cardi B

We can start a new thread if it does :eyes:

Looking forward to that next musical era when a song comes out that doesn’t feature Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion or Doja Cat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom