P!nk feat. Nate Ruess - Just Give Me a Reason

YOU'VE BEEN HAVING REAL BAD DREAMS...

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
How is this song already ELEVEN YEARS OLD?*

*yes, I know, because time is linear.

I prefer Try but the two of them after each other were a great moment for her.

I like Try.

Nobody Knows and Glitter In The Air are my Pink ballads of choice.

I appreciate "Just Give Me a Reason" for what it was, but I prefer "Try" by a country mile off this album.

Some Nights is one of those albums I really hammered at the time and then promptly forgot about, so when I listen now, it takes me back to a really specific moment.
I loved that album at the time. Especially Some Nights and All Alright.

We Are Young came out my last year of high school and it felt very right for the time

I loved "We Are Young" but cared for stuff like this and "Some Nights" much less.

Technically it’s good, but not one I love. Prefer his two big hits and most of her other stuff.

I've never been a fan of this song, but I gave it an extra point because I really enjoy Nate Ruess and his more recent reinvention as a podcaster and Twitter personality.

I've never been a fan of this song, but I gave it an extra point because I really enjoy Nate Ruess and his more recent reinvention as a podcaster and Twitter personality.
Really? I can't see an active Twitter profile

e678a92ddfc4f7be46bab2590ee2ef3232c1413e.jpeg

Ugh so handsome

Some Nights is one of those albums I really hammered at the time and then promptly forgot about, so when I listen now, it takes me back to a really specific moment.
I was the same and also haven't listened to it in ages. I loved Aim and Ignite also. Be Calm and The Gambler are ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom