Panic! At the disco DEAD

I didn't even know there were OTHER MEMBERS anymore? How do you disband yourself?!

It all went to shit when the Beatles twink left.

Top 5 anyone? OK

1. I write sins not tragedies
2. 9 in the afternoon
3. High hopes
4. This is Gospel
5. Ready to go

aw they were much better than they appeared :disco:

Top 5 anyone? OK

1. I write sins not tragedies
2. 9 in the afternoon
3. High hopes
4. This is Gospel
5. Ready to go

aw they were much better than they appeared :disco:
My top 2 is the same shockingly. :o

I like them/him kind of. I probably wouldn't haven't noticed if they didn't bother to have put out a statement though.

Brandon Urie was my huge indie crush at 18. See also the Hoosiers and Jared Leto (:eyes:) he's one of the ones who's stayed hot though.

A hastily compiled top five:
  1. Memories
  2. Nine in the Afternoon
  3. Trade Mistakes
  4. I Write Sins Not Tragedies
  5. Northern Downpour

666. ME!

1. 9 in the Afternoon
2. This is Gospel
3. I Write Sins Not Tragedies
4. Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off
5. Northern Downpour

I loved the early stuff, but I really had no time for anything bar the genuinely great This is Gospel in recent years.

Then isn’t it going to read it twice?
I believe it can only read the text below the post, but not the text in the "picture".
But again, he could've posted a picture of something and the text as it is below.
Waste of server space.

It's so that visually impaired people can use screen reading software to have it read out to them, hope that helps :tongueout:

Please don’t impose this shit on the internet’s PREMIER ABLEISM LONGE.

Reactions: GNL
I believe it can only read the text below the post, but not the text in the "picture".
But again, he could've posted a picture of something and the text as it is below.
Waste of server space.

Yeah that’s what I mean! I wasn’t against the use of the text area to put text, it was the image sharing app being used for press releases.

US radio used to edit out God, but left in damn. Is it the same elsewhere? I'd guess no

Fun fact: I saw Panic at the Disco (and Arctic Monkeys) open for Fall Out Boy in 2007ish

Hey Kids!
Spelling is FUN!

no it's not, fuck off Taylor

Cruelly removed now from the Spotify version :(

I don’t know much of this lot, but High Hopes was rather fab :disco: and much bigger than it had any right to be for a band seemingly past their prime - 1.3 billion on Spotify alone :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom