Pharrell Williams feat. Miley Cyrus - Doctor (Work It Out)

POP!

Let the light in
Out SOON (and possibly already leaked)

The song appears to be a reworked version of an unreleased track from 2013.

very much ready for this and sounds guaranteed to be huge. now let me play #GETITRIGHT

decade old demo dropping SOON

the clip is sounding like a hit

I Was gonna post something but then I remembered, I feel like I say the same things over and over again. Carry on.

Well, it's better than that decade old demo will.i.am and Britney released so there's that.

Bangerz re-treads are not what I want from Mildred in 2024.

The track isn't bad at all, even with the Blurred Lines production

The biggest serve is her hair at the amount. She looks fucking incredible.

Yes her charisma and presence makes it all worth it.

I’m quite surprised it has been released at all though? It’s very very dated and… really nothing to remember.

It makes for a good buzz single. We don't really need a song like this in 2024 but she's glowing in that video. Lots of energy.

Don't kill me for this, but it's giving a little Sheryl Crowe.

This hasn't grabbed my like the initial clip promised, but she's in great form and this is fun for March.

It’s a fun side project between Endless Summer Vacation and the next album.

Gutted 'Island' wasn't a end of the summer SMASH. I don't even know what happened to the other SINGALS

I’m quite surprised it has been released at all though? It’s very very dated and… really nothing to remember.

she must have hated most of Endless Summer Vacation to have wrapped up that era already; if she wanted to keep the Grammy's momentum there were plenty of songs there that could have been released as singles but having the cheek to go for an 11 year old leftover from one of your most successful albums instead is something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom