Race Across The World - New BBC Reality Gameshow

Alfie still irritating me, but bring brought up by his granny, I'll cut him some slack. Plus although he annoys, he's the one who most seems to have a grasp on the fact THAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A RACE.

I still don't feel so involved with these couples as I did after one episode of the last series, though.

I do like these lot so gutted for anyone leaving although would have slightly preferred Stephen and wife gone after just having a mud bath.

Does anyone actually have a map? Maybe Byrdie and Sharon could have sold theirs to the highest bidder.

Not surprised they skipped China. Same in series 1 wasn’t it? Or was it they just weren’t allowed to film?

I'm not enjoying this series as much as the last couple. I'm not so far really massively rooting for any of the pairs, the China business just felt a bit off in terms of picking them all up and dropping them somewhere else, and the hand of production just feels a lot heavier this time out.

Last edited:
It is probably my least favourite casting so far, but I am enjoying the trip much more than Canada which got quite samey as it descended into endless begging for lifts.

Reactions: D5K
Just catching up on this. Bring back hanging for every contestant who says ‘were going to take it slowly and enjoy it’

ITS A FUCKING RACE 😤

I was going to ask have they finally got to a point where this show seems a bit more competitive or not… I’m guessing not then? I’ll continue to give it a miss then and stick with The Amazing Race.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom