Random deep/disco/funky/piano house tunes

love that as an intro to the 2nd album era.

hold on to something funks...

this has slightly sizzled my wig this Friday AM. god BLESS Channel Tres.

enjoying that :disco: as ever, god bless Tensnake. not far removed from his hot CLUB COVER of Automatic last year.

(good) Piano house went a bit quiet last couple of months but this is fire

This one might be a bit TOO deep for some but for me the deeper the better. Poolside bliss.

@funky beb I have a playlist half done that can be ready to go at a moment's notice, but no one gave a fuck about the last edition!

if I have three confirmed attendees I'll greenlight that shit!

Oh I must have missed the last one then. The last one I attended was wall to wall, I think I saved about 5 songs from that playlist and still listen to them now!

God BLESS you funks!

I'll gauge interest in the events thread - just hard finding a time that works for people now, on a weekend, with bars etc open again...

Yeah might be best to have one saved up and ready to go in case we’re all at home one night!

this latest one from the KUU/Riton/Shungudzo collab series is sunny summertime FABULOUSNESS

Milk & Sugar put out SO many singles all the time, it's absolutely impossible to keep up :D not least because they all sound the same :D

Milk & Sugar put out SO many singles all the time, it's absolutely impossible to keep up :D not least because they all sound the same :D

they definitely have a tried and tested formula :D

handbag house is a pretty simple template. But it’s so joyous, there is rarely a misstep. Just various shades of good to great.

I don’t think they’ve ever reached their highs of the classics Stay Around and Higher And Higher. I know everyone points to Salsoul Nugget, but I prefer those two. Probably because of some of the memories bopping to them at Miss Moneypennys and Garlands in Ibiza :disco:

This could have done with a proper vocal - the strings breakdown is fabulous

:disco: There's an Incapable remix too but this feels closer to an upgrade. Discotastic.

Oh that's GORGEOUS :disco:

Sampling this classic of course, one of the best post-disco songs EVER

Doesn't seem to be on spotify though - just a bootleg?

this recent one from KC Lights is cute

and these 2 from the Jax Jones EP are a different sound for him. both hitting the SPOT very nicely, especially Paris.

very dreamy new effort from the always reliable Park Hye Jin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom