Real Housewives Misc Chat

Which (if ANY) do you watch?:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When they say it's cancelled are they legit just gonna stop filming as of now, and scrap all the footage they'd already shot for the new season?

Remembering in season 2 when Christall forced the cast to shoot the music video for her HIT SONG ‘I Wish I Was Married To A Billionaire’ immediately after her dinner party, with the remains of their dinner still on the table and very much on show in the background :D / :(

When they say it's cancelled are they legit just gonna stop filming as of now, and scrap all the footage they'd already shot for the new season?

WHO KNOWS when it comes to Johannesburg :D They haven’t even announced a cast.

“I’ve loved, hurt and learnt a lot...but I’m STILL STANDING. I’m Christall and I’m the queen of my castle!”

Reactions: COB
Christall is such a problematic but iconic mess for the ages. Somebody really needs to pull together a cringiest moments together for youtube :D

I enjoy JBurg in small does, but the REVOLVING DOOR of a cast (main and friends of) and the show’s rather ramshackle/chaotic way of storytelling make it difficult for me to watch more than one episode at a time :D

The last episode I watched of season 2 featured a RIVETING 20 minute segment of Brinette and her Dad walking around a GARDEN CENTRE :eyes:

Last edited:
From Andy Cohen's Facebook an hour ago:

"We're gearing up for a special Bravo Kids episode of #WWHL with Brielle Biermann, Riley Burruss, Frankie Catania, Briana Culberson, Gia Giudice, Shane Keough, Victoria de Lesseps, Albie & Chris Manzo, Brooks Marks, Noelle Robinson, Avery Singer and Kairo Whitfield! Post all of your questions for them, NOW!"

Ngl that actually sounds like essential viewing. And I believe we should be able to watch the next day via Hayu.

It's Mr Frozen's birthday on Saturday so I got him a cameo from Gizelle Bryant as a surprise thinking it'd take a few days to arrive. Booked it yesterday and she sent it this afternoon. Now I have to keep schtum the next few days.

real housewives GIF by Slice

CHRISTALL SPEAKS!

https://www.news24.com/truelove/cel...tte-hit-me-christall-of-rhoj-alleges-20210408

...and it's on a website I annoyingly can't copy and paste from :D

Essentially the cast called Christall a white supremacist (probably not all THAT FAR from the truth tbh :eyes: ), paused mid-attack to get changed, and Christall expressed regret/shits herself when she realises the show (basically her CAREER) has been cancelled as a result :D / :(

• Wow
Reactions: COB
I've not watched it yet, but I'm obsessed with Danielle Staub turning up on ABC's The Housewife & The Hustler documentary about Erika & Tom, attacking Bravo for hiring criminals and calling for Teresa Guidice to be fired :D

Apparently Dana Wilkey makes an appearance too :altaf:

Hopefully they also found time to interview Kim G, Manuela from Melbourne and Tammy and her nephew from Atlanta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom