Real Housewives of New York

Guys, did we know we have THREE episodes left and NO REUNION has been filmed yet?!

shocked real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

And one of those is BLACK SHABBAT PART 2.

I'm only about five episodes in so I think I need to just power through one day when I have some boring stuff on at work I don't really need to concentrate on.

I'm only about five episodes in so I think I need to just power through one day when I have some boring stuff on at work I don't really need to concentrate on.

I waited till I was on a comedown and PHYSICALLY COULDN’T MOVE.

If a reunion IS shot, I'd expect Lu to follow her BLACK SHABBAT PART 1 strategy, by being completely silent the entire time to avoid saying the WRONG THING!

Why become a target unnecessarily, when Ramona is more than ready, willing and ABLE! :D

Orchestrated AS FUCK :D :disco:

Aviva yelling "I'VE GOT REFLUX!" and then pulling out her X-RAYS and throwing them at Heather x_____x The bitch is iconic.

Such is the POWER of BLACK SHABBAT PART 1...the current joyous rumour swirling is that the show is facing "permanent hiatus" :shock:

https://radaronline.com/p/real-housewives-new-york-producers-considering-permanent-hiatus/

However this is from the highly unreliable RADAR ONLINE, and Eboni is still insisting there will be a reunion shot (when?).
I think it's more likely the show will have a RHOC-style extended break whilst they figure out what to do casting AND production/editing wise.

I do think it's likely Ramona will be fired after her Jewish remarks from BLACK SHABBAT PART 1. It all feels a bit straw that broke the camels back.
BabyishSphericalGopher-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
I thought the NYC girls used page 6, is LVP messing with New York?

What she said was perhaps insensitive but nothing outright offensive. At least she brought SOME ENTERTAINMENT to the worst episode OF ALL TIME!

It's time for them to go back to basics. And by that I mean, reach out to Jill Zarin and once more build the show around the fabulous circle of people she runs in.

I’m only 20 minutes in and….this is iconic

Ramona is such an asshole, it’s beyond. Sonja losing it, Lu wanting to disappear :D

“is the episode over?” Amazing

:goodgrief:

Though Archie is ICONIC ”Yeah I'll go apologise on behalf of all the Jews"!. The patience she's showing Ramona is so much more than she deserves.

Sadly, I need to wait to watch part 2, otherwise @COB will shout at me for missing dinner.

Just watched Black Shabbat P I & II and omg Ramona. Imagine having so little self-awareness, what a joy it must be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom