Real Housewives of Salt Lake City - season 3

I don’t think Lisa was being awful and obnoxious but she was just being herself and that is delusional and kinda rude. I think where Heather got it wrong - much as I Iove her- is that Lisa is doing everything intentionally that she perceives as rude and snobby. I think that’s just how she’s wired. :D

Mary clapping back at Jen and Lisa from the side was hilarious. Meredith clearly wanted to get as little screen time as possible with that thing she wore and I cannot blame her for that.

Honestly, the reunion also showed that they did not explore the right storylines during season 1, possibly due to the scattered filming over 2 years. But it makes for a pretty spicy reunion though because there is so much else bubbling up that barely scratched the surface before.

Oh my that second reunion episode was fire. Mary made me want to crawl out of my skin, what a dummy. The things she said....no wonder they didn’t want to film her.

Also that epic screaming match between Heather and Lisa. I see how they got 3 episodes out of it.

I was initially skeptical how they'd make a 3 ep reunion but the 2nd installment has changed my mind. Lisa has such an inflated ego that she thought she was going to be the star of the show and is now insanely jealous of Heather's popularity. I wish Meredith could just be less disengaged, she's there throughout most of it in what looks like a tranquilised daze.

Heather is not missing a BEAT clapping back at Lisa (and telling it Jen like it is). I’m YELLING.

Last edited:
I still have so many questions two out of three parts in.

Mary???
Why is Lisa trying so desperately to defend her snowflake? She’s not in danger of losing it.
Why is Heather hitting back so hard? And she seems to be a little too convinced she’s a fan fave.
How many Xanax did Jen take?

It’s a good reunion but I feel it’s messy and jumpy because e.g. the Lisa-Heather rift was only explored for the first two episodes and then they seemed fine - and now it’s setting the reunion on fire and there was so little smoke. Problem of filming so little over such a long time.

Last edited:
:D the extended LUNCH BREAK section was like they’d gone on a cast trip to the reunion set :D

Very entertaining but also a little bit TOO MUCH yelling about seemingly nothing, I was getting a headache by the end. Absolutely unbothered Andy whilst these one season harpies try their best to impress was quite :D too.

Did Jen even SPEAK in part 2? :D Pretty much the same question goes for Meredith also.

The Mary section was just BIZARRE in the best possible way.

01 Meredith
02 Lisa
03 Jen
04 Mary

05 Whitney

06 Heather

Absolutely DO NOT get Heather at all.

Oh and not sure if this has been mentioned, but the ENTIRE CAST are back for season 2 and it’s filming now.

Very pleased Jen is getting a second season, it will be interesting to see how she is, now she’s seen the version of herself she was projecting on screen through season 1.

Last edited:
Glad all of them are back. So much untapped potential.

tenor.gif

Most Housewives fall over themselves to contribute at a reunion, for fear they won't be invited back.

Meredith - knowing all too well her icon status - sits back and tries to contibute as little as possible. Because she knows she's coming back.

A boss move for any Housewife to make. But one on her first season? She's a trailblazer. :disco:

Oh and not sure if this has been mentioned, but the ENTIRE CAST are back for season 2 and it’s filming now.

Very pleased Jen is getting a second season, it will be interesting to see how she is, now she’s seen the version of herself she was projecting on screen through season 1.

I had no idea about this.

It'll be interesting to see the change in a lot of them. Jen for the reason you mentioned, Heather is obviously going to be a lot more ballsy, and Lisa is hopefully going to continue on the spiralling descent that started at the reunion, eventually becoming what Jen was in season 1.

I'm quite concerned that going into season 2, Meredith will possibly stop engaging in anything whatsoever, after it served her so well in season 1. It could backfire on her.

And I'm here for a properly full season of Mary having a camera placed in front of her face and allowing random statements to come out freely. :D

Jen is insufferable. Heather needs to reign it in.

Sheesh, her husband looks so ashamed. It's pretty irrefutable - I wonder if Bravo will ignore or fire hastily fire her?
The show can survive without her for sure, Lisa is more than willing to step into the villain role - and will absolutely be a lot less overbearing whilst playing it :D

OMG I just read up and saw she hasn't paid her creatives either? HOW in 2021 do people think that they won't be found out if they don't PAY people :D
I was semi-supportive of Jen, and wanted to see her calm down a bit in season 2 - but NO LONGER!

The scene of her hula hooping in her fake office remains in my mind as honestly one of the worst EVER in a Housewives franchise.

That husband of hers has the patience of a saint.

And you just know that he is on a zoom call to her right now (cos he won't be at home :eyes:), weerily helping her through another breakdown because of all of this, with yet another of his pep talks. :(

They need to cut her loose before she drags the forthcoming seasons down like LeeAnne Locken.

Pretty much. No need for her rage to hang over SLC like a dark cloud - and it will flare up again because she had a drink or someone said the M word.

Alternatively, she could stay, as if they're filming right now while it's all unfolding, the others can hold her accountable for it.

Heather to stage a rescue mission for the Shah squad on camera.

Meredith and Brooks to lounge around mumbling in monotone about what a disgusting person Jen is.

Lisa to make it all about Lisa. :disco:

I think I'm start to understand the dynamics of the reunion more? Why Heather basically didn't engage with Jen and why she was so harsh on Lisa suddenly being BESTIES with her. And why Jen was quiet as a church mouse (until the final 15 minutes).

Last edited:
I still haven't watched the final episode. After episode 2 of the reunion just devolved into an insane screaming match over lunch hour I'm not sure if my FRAZZLED NERVES can handle it :D

It’s worth it to see Mary eating the fake snow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom