RPDR S16 E12: Bathroom Hunties

KindaCool

Basic bopz plz
Now y'all know I'm partial to toilet humor, so I liked most of this. But sooo many better ideas they could've gone for.

Otherwise, a pretty regular episode. Not stanning any of the runway looks tbh.

This season has really fell off a cliff. These last two episodes have been utterly dreadful with two very obvious boots.

The way they threw Dawn under the bus by making her white ass dance to "Body". It was giving Dusty Ray Bottoms :zombie:

This season has really fell off a cliff. These last two episodes have been utterly dreadful with two very obvious boots.

The last two challenges have been awful, yes. I also think some blame has actually been based around the eliminations though. I still don’t understand why they got rid of the drama of Amanda vs Plane so early and letting Mh’iya go on so long and losing the likes of Plasma and Xunami has just meant the most obvious top four possible and it’s been easy for them to coast. Nymphia, for example, has been rubbish for weeks outside the runways, but she still feels like a potential winner.

Surely it’s Sapphira’s to lose, though. She’s definitely the clear leader at this point.

I thought they did quite well with a HEINOUS challenge. Poor Dawn didn’t stand a chance though.

Having some absolutely non-sensical horrible challenge is kind of an integral party of the show and I feel you just got to roll with it when it happens.

I also found the episode unexciting but fine. The lip sync was ridiculously stacked in Morphine’s favour though.

I’m glad Dawn is gone, but having her lip sync to that song, trying to look and act sexy felt like watching an ongoing sexual assault (on her).

You know what I admire that they’re still able to create awful television 16 seasons in!

The episode was alright but this season remains my clear favourite in absolute ages. We have reached a point where I don’t want anyone to go home, they’re such a great group to watch.

It is definitely the best US main series season since 12.

The song favoured Morphine but I'm not convinced that Dawn could have beaten her in any lip sync, regardless of the song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom