RPDR UK S3 E8

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
This week the queens’ overacting skills are put to the test as they star in a new sci-fi blockbuster, Bra Wars - The Fempire Claps Back. Actor Russell Tovey joins RuPaul as his extra special guest judge alongside Michelle Visage and Graham Norton as the queens once again fight for their survival.

248k Charity Kase (+5k)
174k Veronica Green (0)
159k Victoria Scone (+2k)
156k Ella Vaday (+14k)
119k Choriza May (+5k)
104k River Medway (+4k)
104k Krystal Versace (+8.6k)
84k Scarlett Harlett (+3.3k)
81.6k Kitty Scott-Claus (+10.6k)
57.1k Anubis (+2.5k)
52.7k Vanity Milan (+3.6k)
43.5k Elektra Fence (+0.9k)

To think Bimini lost last year, and Ella could WIN this year.

Last year was such a STACKED cast. We were so blessed!

Sorry but I love these queens and I had fun watching this.

I think Kitty is my favourite UK queen. She’s hilarious. I thought she won the lip sync too.

Ella's make up was STUNNING.

It's a clear top 2 at this point.

I admit I'm not a drag conoisseur at all but I thought Ella's runway look was awful; when I saw it I was really worried she was in trouble.

I thought next week was the final but it looks like no, so they needed to keep everyone in to have 3 for the final episode due to the pointless River/Choriza double elim.

I can’t see anyone but Kitty winning this, but then who the fuck thought Lawrence would win last year?

I can’t see anyone but Kitty winning this, but then who the fuck thought Lawrence would win last year?

Everybody? He was the front runner until Bimini picked up some steam in the second half. But even then they were neck and neck.

Reactions: VoR
I thought next week was the final but it looks like no, so they needed to keep everyone in to have 3 for the final episode due to the pointless River/Choriza double elim.
Oh hang on it's not the final?!

Bimini definitely had the momentum at the end last year, but anyone writing off Lawrence was foolish.

Ella's Oompa Loompa was serving me Kylie's Let's Get To It tour, and I was here for the slight ropiness of it.

I wouldn't say Kitty is the clear favourite. I mean Ella has managed, out of a weak field admittedly, to be consistently in the top. And Ru clearly is in love with Krystal.

I have NEVER done this before but I just couldn’t be fucked to watch this week and just came in here to find out the result. No winner AND no loser? FFS. Literally done with this series now.

I thought it was potentially the best episode of the series so far :D

The script in the acting challenge was actually funny, the bottom-two tease was a GAG, and the lip sync was smashing (even if you could see on Kitty's face that she was trying too hard to remember the Gals Aloud club tour choreography).

The preview for next week's episode was the icing on the cake - a British roast and a gauntlet of eliminated queens :disco:

Ella's personality is...

i cant wendy williams GIF

What else to say other than Kitty is our winner.

She's hunning and we have no choice but to S. T. A. N.

That halfway-to-death drop pulled out twice because it was the only move she could pull off safely. I screamed.

And I did enjoy that Ms. Ru knew all of the words to Something New. The greatest GA song.

Choriza's outfit next week is potentially AMAZING

Kika-NL-kopie.jpg

I just hope the execution is top notch.

The best part of that episode was the preview for next week.

Kitty's lip sync was not hitting the spot, but you could tell she was pumped full of adrenaline and the "competition" would have struggled even if it were Atomic Kitten, so it was hardly neck and no neck. Kitty should have just pushed Ella off the stage and we were denied the euphoric carnage of "take a walk on the wild side of life (life)" but perhaps we're not ready for that yet.

I can't even pretend I paid any attention during the episode itself, but Kitty's lipsync absolutely hit the spot for me.
Something New is 100% ALL ABOUT the strut, from front to back, left to right, up and down AND sidewise STRUT STRUT STRUT and Kitty Scott Lee understood that particular assignment.

Somewhere in rural Northern Ireland a tear fell down Nadine Coyle's cheek.

I'm so confused by this series... is it twice they've done a non-elimination and once they've done a double elimination? It's just so messy.

Another weird episode. Why they did a double elimination when they didn’t need to just to do a strange, pointless episode.

And WTF was Ru wearing? The absolute state of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom