Sabrina Carpenter - 'emails I can't send' + 'fruitcake' (christmas EP)

POP!

Let the light in
This is picking up steam almost everywhere (#75 debut on the Hot 100 last week and top ten Spotify earlier this week). I quite like it - it's very Ariana.

She was in the love triangle with Olivia Rodriguez i.e. the subject of "driver's license" and "deja vu" a couple years back. She's been treading water in the pop world for years and this looks like her first potential big hit.

I thought this was Ariana when I first heard it. Naturally I love it but jeez, when will REAL singers come around to show these Gen Zeds how it's done?

2:42 of "Read Your Mind"

Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

"Bad for Business" is also a bawp.

real housewives dancing GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Because I Liked The Boy and Vicious are both nice but I do like Nonsense

I'm not as big of a fan of the Olivia-lite stuff but the album IS quite good. Hopefully she happens.

This (alongside Stephen Sanchez) is one that has collapsed on Spotify in the UK (and Australia as well, possibly everywhere) as there was something dodgy with the algorithm/their labels had an ‘agreement’ that when Spotify throws up a track post a playlist or song finishing these songs were being ‘suggested’ and auto-playing far more than they statistically should be.

Will be interesting to see if they come back rising or this stunts them.

I can see this doing well. It’s sneaking into the charts here and I think it was just playlisted on Radio 1

She irritates me but I guess I’m not her audience.

This (alongside Stephen Sanchez) is one that has collapsed on Spotify in the UK (and Australia as well, possibly everywhere) as there was something dodgy with the algorithm/their labels had an ‘agreement’ that when Spotify throws up a track post a playlist or song finishing these songs were being ‘suggested’ and auto-playing far more than they statistically should be.

Will be interesting to see if they come back rising or this stunts them.

I love the Stephen Sanchez song but I don't like that Spotify now has wiped the solo version away completely and all you can find playlisted is the new duet version :evil: Now you have to manually search the solo version.

I've no idea how I came across both Sabrina Carpenter and Dove Cameron but I was also clueless about how much of a streaming force both were, I assume with Gen Z mostly but I also can't stop thinking how much they just resemble Ariana Grande cosplay for me and both so painfully white and averagely mediocre, whatever happened to STAR QUALITY? Madison Beer is also one that popped in my head while typing this, she had a couple of OK songs back in 2019, God bless her.

As long as Camila Cabello is kept out of the spotlight it's fine for me.

Deluxe version of the album coming out soon. Still loving "Read Your Mind" and plenty more on the original album.

I know its been said but everytime I see this name I think of Sabrina from Mis-Teeq finally releasing her Schizophonic

Tearing the Catholic church one step at a time, when will your faves?

The Church really said, pa*edophil*s are fine but we draw the line at a Sabrina fecking Carpenter video.

I still think this is the woman from Misteeq

#1 on pop radio and her first. It peaked somewhat early on streaming so higher Hot 100 peak will be tough. I think it's the lowest peaking pop #1 so far on the Hot 100 at #28. It's having a tremendous run regardless. "Read My Mind" is now creeping up in streams, would be a great follow up.

Pop
4 1 SABRINA CARPENTER Feather 15214 13611 1603 42.43
+ 308 spins
+ 147 bullet
+ 0.608 audience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom