Saturday is crisper than SMARTWATER™️

I love winter days like!

I've cleaned the flat, no I'm off to feed my mum's cat and the drinks and a roast with friends.

I am trying to sort of dry clean the carpets on my own cause I forgot to wash them in the summer and now if i do it properly they will never dry.

I'm glad I don't have any carpet. They gross me out a bit. And cleaning them sounds dull.

HI HUNS.

Back in bonnie Scotland for a few days to catch up with my daughter. Heading to Edinburgh Christmas markets this afternoon, and then out for dinner and drinks tonight.

It’s BLOODY FREEZING here though. At least I know how to work the central heating in this house.

Most people have the cleaners taking their rugs away every summer and return them back fresh in the winter, am the only one I know that still handwashes rugs in the balcony.
Tyler Labine Penny GIF by HULU

I’ve made a commitment no one asked for to create a definitive Fiona Apple list, instead of going to a party that I never wanted to go to anyway. It’s awkward for me because I don’t drink anymore so as soon as people start getting silly and repetitive I become RESISTANT.

Might even have a bath, eat chocolate and catch up on a bit of reading.

A quaint Saturday.

Well that was a more than pleasant afternoon of light drinking and shopping. Although I fear I've bought more for ourselves than Xmas gifts.

I’ve had a delightful day wandering and moseying about, bought a lovely couple of sweaters, got home and planning a night in, turned on the Christmas lights, had a snowball and decided to fuck it and go out for the evening to a few cosy pubs, through the Christmas market thing at Gunwharf and then to the cinema.

We've got cheese, chutney and crackers plus a bottle of red, with a lovely Xmas candle burning away.

Not sure we could eat a full meal tonight after a massive roast out for lunch!

Well that was a more than pleasant afternoon of light drinking and shopping. Although I fear I've bought more for ourselves than Xmas gifts.

Exactly what I did last week. "CHRISTMAS SHOPPING YAY!" and came home with more gifts for me, for absolutely no reason. Oh well!

I've just delivered my nephew's birthday presents, stopped round for a wee bit, The rule is that Christmas doesn't start until his birthday has been and I consider this entirely fair. Of course, he was dropping unsubtle hints about Xmas too, all very helpful.

Tell you what - he's bloody good at Lego.

I've lost count of how many Lego Friends sets I've constructed over 7 nieces and great nieces. I don't remember if the nephews weren't interested, or I just wasn't as interested in boy Lego myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom