SG Lewis - AudioLust/HigherLove (album 2)

Also I prefer him as a producer/collaborator on Tove's album DIRT FEMME aka the Album Of The Year.

Current rank:

1. Missing You
2. Call On Me

3. Infatuation
4. Lifetime

5. Vibe Like This
6. Something About Your Love

All various shades of excellent to good though.

ok fully loving Lifetime now. sorry SG. love you and want your ****.

01 Missing You
02 Vibe Like This
03 Lifetime

04 Something About Your Love
05 Infatuation
06 Call On Me

King SG pops in on that interview and yes they won Horniest Song of the Year with Pineapple SLICE
:horny:

I'm not sure if this has been covered in a Whitney thread but this is gorgeous. Definitely the best of the upgraded songs on the new Whitney soundtrack album.

This just hangs so well as an album. Oh Laura and Holding On are both great, but Plain Sailing has a sweet 70s AOR thing going on that makes it stand out.

Epiphany has the loveliest instrumental (though is quite reminiscent of something) and as much as I am usually all about the vocals would have been an unexpected highlight if he had called it a day at four minutes... the better part of nine is a bit indulgent.

Still, overall VERY GOOD

obsessed with Another Life. the sledgehammer synths, the dreamy disco strings... it's brilliant.

Plain Sailing has the most DELIGHTFUL outro. his synths are to die for, so crisp and clean. sometimes even a lil' sultry.

HEY HUNS particularly @Jark WHOMST I tried to DM on IG to no avail.

SG Lewis is coming to do a show in a couple of weeks, but it's a DJ set; I just wanna know if it's worth it :(

I've heard he puts on a good show! and he's certain to drop that shygirl banger and the so far unreleased Tove stuff. I'd say GO! pop your pipo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom