Shania Twain - Waking Up Dreaming & "Queen of Me" album

And how close sales are. There are fewer than 200 sales between Abba Gold at 10 and RAYE at 15. And fewer than 100 between Shania and RAYE.

I really wish we got some live performances for this album on tv, I wonder if she will do a performance on Starstruck over next few weeks. Some of the other judges have

I really wish we got some live performances for this album on tv, I wonder if she will do a performance on Starstruck over next few weeks. Some of the other judges have

You got your wish last Saturday, I wonder if it did the album any good this week

So proud of Shania for showcasing her live vocals fully at her first festival in a while

This trend of releasing the deluxe version merely 3 months after the regular one needs to stop, although I don't think anyone cares anymore in the streaming age.

This trend of releasing the deluxe version merely 3 months after the regular one needs to stop, although I don't think anyone cares anymore in the streaming age.

Oh I know. It makes me laugh when they start talking about a future deluxe when they haven't even released the album yet (hello and thank you Aly & AJ and Jessie Ware, I will save my money).

Oh I know. It makes me laugh when they start talking about a future deluxe when they haven't even released the album yet (hello and thank you Aly & AJ and Jessie Ware, I will save my money).

no wonder sales are in the gutter and longevity depends on how strong it does on streaming.

Can’t wait to see her on tour, however, quite surprised to see her miming to the songs I’ve saw, perhaps with some live vocals in the mix. She was fully live at a festival the other day

Anne-Marie feat Shania Twain – Unhealthy is Radio 1 A list this week. Is this likely to do well? Be nice to see Shania in the top 40!

Royal EXPANDED Edition :D with an extra two tracks out today. This is the one they're pushing from it. Much the same vein as the other Queen of Me stuff but it's nice. Better than Bone Dry she launched the Royal non-expanded edition with anyway.

(Spanish Edition) [Spanish Edition] said to be coming #soon!

Royal EXPANDED Edition :D with an extra two tracks out today. This is the one they're pushing from it. Much the same vein as the other Queen of Me stuff but it's nice. Better than Bone Dry she launched the Royal non-expanded edition with anyway.

(Spanish Edition) [Spanish Edition] said to be coming #soon!

I wonder if this was always planned, or hastily put together to capitalise on the Anne-Marie single?

Seems a bizarre choice to exclude it though!

She really is putting so much more into this era than the Now one though. Her confidence is definitely back even if her full voice isn't.

Unhealthy back in the spotify charts at #43 yesterday, A-List radio 1, video about to drop.

I can only seem to get seats in the gods for her o2 shows, hoping some more are released

Saw Shania in Leeds and she was amazing. So nice to hear her ‘new voice’ live. I’m glad she’s on tour and having fun.

yes all I have seen from the UK shows is really positive reviews, she did an intimate show most acoustic at Prizm too and people were commenting on her voice being good

I hope she's recorded a live vocal to mime to as her vox seems very vulnerable to sing so intensely and regularly. Gosh, hope I'm not concern trolling Shania with that comment.

Shania is back in London after the QOM tour. I wonder what for? Working on another album perhaps?

Definitely going to get tickets to this, what with the Corrs aswell, I missed out on the Queen of Me Tour so this will make up for that :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom