Share an underrated Beyoncé song

Jark

User
lately I've been all over this semi forgotten classic after hearing it on the radio during a late night taxi ride

Love the slinky sexiness of the whole thing.

Is THIS underrated? It's not talked about much these days I find.

From not being off the radio circa 2017-18 to being all but forgotten

I think most of her stuff is overrated actually - but Best thing I never had is a gorgeous song.

2 of her greatest song and not even singles. 4 is such a wealth of surprises. Her pop masterpiece.

Also this was overshadowed by the 'bigger' songs when the album dropped, but time has proven to me that this is the album's best track. The definition of EPIC.

Every song on 4

Have you seen her Glastonbury performance which came out just after the 4 album?

To me it was her commercial peak. One of the greatest Glasto headliners ever, she absolutely nailed every second; at the time it felt like the whole country young and old was watching it and talking about her.

Have you seen her Glastonbury performance which came out just after the 4 album?

To me it was her commercial peak. One of the greatest Glasto headliners ever, she absolutely nailed every second; at the time it felt like the whole country young and old was watching it and talking about her.
I never watch any tour videos but I'll look it up. The one time I saw her (some UN thing in Central Park with Malala?) I didn't like it that much. Like it felt like mostly her backup singers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom