Simply Red

YouTube doesn't have the HEY MICKEY YOU'RE SO FINE one where a giant rabbit is shagging our Mick though :(

Ocean Drive is a classic
giphy.gif

The best think about Mick Hucknall is that he reminds me of Charlie Drake

You know what I think i've had enough. I joined this site for a bit of an escape from real life issues and all I get is nastiness and people laughing at me and treating me like an idiot.

I ain't wanted here so i'm off. @Indie please delete my account
That is not the case at all. Please stay.

Reactions: COB
I can't tell if you're serious @Inner Smile but if it helps I unapologetically like some Simply Red songs and Lighthouse Family is CUTE, although in fairness I haven't listened to them in YONKS. Tunde has a gorgeous voice. Ok, some of the lyrics are a bit IN YOUR FACE, but considering some of the UTTER LYRICAL AND MUSICAL CRAP that gets UNIRONICALLY elevated around here (*eyes GIRL GONE WILD thread* :eyes: ), you shouldn't CONCERN YOURSELF!

You know what I think i've had enough. I joined this site for a bit of an escape from real life issues and all I get is nastiness and people laughing at me and treating me like an idiot.

I ain't wanted here so i'm off. @Indie please delete my account
I see we’re now moving into the POOR ME phase of the attention-seeking cycle

YAWN

I thought you were both putting each other on ignore? Much better than the inevitable argument clogging up most of the threads all day and then you both pissing off for a few weeks.

I thought you were both putting each other on ignore? Much better than the inevitable argument clogging up most of the threads all day and then you both pissing off for a few weeks.
SORRY MUM :)

Anyway I’ve said all I’m going to say on the matter BUT THANKS ANYWAY

I don't know if I just hate Tunde's voice full stop, or if it just sounds appalling on their material, but I find him about as bland as Louise or Emma Bunton.

Oh I agree. He has one of the most unemotional voices in pop history. Melodic cardboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom