Spy balloons, UFOs and the very likely prospect of an alien invasion

Spanish Omg GIF

How rude to shoot down the aliens before we know if they come in peace

UFO Twitter is a crazy rabbit hole.

ALIENS ARE BACK! Honestly if it distracts the conspiracy loons I don't mind.

Whereas I’ve just fallen down a Twitter rabbit hole suggesting that this is the start of Project Blue Beam.

Get ready for the holographic aliens and the arrival of the Messiah!

Whereas I’ve just fallen down a Twitter rabbit hole suggesting that this is the start of Project Blue Beam.

Get ready for the holographic aliens and the arrival of the Messiah!

Oh this popped on my Facebook from the resident conspiracy theorist

E59451D8-C37A-4A26-B6C5-07D8936D5AEB.jpeg

Step 1 will apparently be accomplished by faking earthquakes at precise locations around the planet. Fake "new discoveries" at these locations "will finally explain to all people the error of all fundamental religious doctrines", specifically Christian and Muslim doctrines.

Step 1 will apparently be accomplished by faking earthquakes at precise locations around the planet. Fake "new discoveries" at these locations "will finally explain to all people the error of all fundamental religious doctrines", specifically Christian and Muslim doctrines.

:D see they could almost have a good narrative to build off if they focused on the religion stuff, there’s always convenient explanations for that. But when you start trying to say that earthquakes are being faked you sort of LOSE a bit of credibility….

Also I believe we’re getting an ASTEROID tonight about 11pm in northern France?

:wownic:

These politicians must be up to something because they’re pulling out all the tricks at the moment!

What next, the MULTIVERSE?

And I see the Queen Consort herself has gone AWOL. Is she now in her chrysalis pending reptilian transfiguration?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom