Stars

Better than Dubstar?

• Total voters
Yes, I've always loved this one. I actually popped X on this morning for the walk to work (having not listened to the whole thing for a while), and Stars was definitely a highlight :disco:

Last edited:
I think nearly all the album tracks from X are fantastic though, the only one I don't REALLY get on with is Sensitized - everything else ranges from good to career-best level. And yes, I will maintain to my grave that Nu-Di-Ty is absolute genius and predicted the whole hyperpop movement a decade early 💃

(OH and Cosmic is a perfectly fine song - cute even! - that gets unfairly lambasted for having a clumsy opening lyric, there now I'm done :tongueout:)

When you LOOK DEEP into the
POCKETS of the UNIVERSE

*THUMP* *THUMP*

:disco: :disco: :disco:

Love it but I hate the weird random intro that feels like a demo

And for that it only gets 9/10

Provocative thread question. The answer is no, but even Dubstar are still in the trail of that wonder (especially the Motiv8 remix for me).

However, this has always been one of my favourite X spots. As a rock song, it might not put hairs on your chest like Some Kind of Bliss, but it still chugs and bristles along gorgeously. I totally swoon for it. A low-key Kylie peak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom