Strictly 2021

Shirley can't keep her arse on that seat tonight, can she?

I thought she did well but I'm always surprised by just how much they love Tilly's dancing.

I still don’t think she will have all that much of a fanbase though. I only know her for being Gordon Ramsay’s daughter.

Sorry, I refuse to believe Kai isn't at least a decade older.

Well I feel I don't need to worry about AJ at least. Just Sara.

AJ was excellent, if not quite up there with the very best AT of previous years. Those feathers were flying :disco:

I haven’t actually watched AJ on anything other than reality tv programmes.

I had no clue she was a tv presenter before she appeared on this.

Does Tess say ANYTHING off her own back? All she does is repeat what a judge says and sniggers. How she has still got this gig is BEYOND ME.

I thought Oti got Ugo looking pretty decent for a Rumba even though it was fairly basic with lots of holding poses.

p05q2by5.jpg

So this is where they hope Ugo falls into the bottom two and they can let him go before he can injure himself again.

I loved it! John is a great dancer, and I find Johannes quite ADORABLE.

I think it is maybe that Johannes is so high energy that when they are side by side John looks a bit sluggish.

Rose is very, very good at the ballroom. It is funny how she makes no secret of how glad she is to get the Latin dances out of the way.

I thought her Foxtrot was probably better than that but I still really enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom