Strictly 2021

I didn’t really like that from Sara. :(

Those dragons at the beginning and the end were rather off putting too.

I didn't really understand it as a couple's choice. Her vote is going to get tested again.

I know all the pros talk their celebs up but with Aljaz it does almost seem like it is veering into delusion sometimes.

Sheeran :D

Pretty amazing that Giovanni has managed to top the leaderboard every Halloween. I know he has had a good run of partners but it is quite an achievement.

Oh HIM. I was so elated with that dance I barely noticed him.

Why do we need a message from daddy? He's been in the audience already. She shouldn't need him this week anyway.

I think Katya overcomplicated it with the OTT stuff. Motsi was right that it started pretty well.

I felt he seemed a bit STIFF at points. He clearly knows his best feature though, as his ass gets CENTRE STAGE every dance.

I love her though. It is always nice to have a comedy act, but it is probably about the right time for her to bid farewell.

Judi had two consecutive bottom twos, Ugo got no post-Covid sympathy vote, I don't see how she avoids the dance off (and leaving).

I thought Tom looked a hit off balance at times. Didn't help that he was following Rose's Tango.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom