Strictly 2021

Has she got it sewn up then? Her Latin is weak but not atrocious, she's got a nice, no-nonsense personality and a popular pro by her side. I prefer AJ but I wouldn't be disgusted.

The 2 bottoms were not on top tonight. AJ I loved (shock) and Peaty's was definitely built up to pit him back up against the best. Rhys wonderful.

I put this on pause before it properly started to make dinner and took so long, forgot I had Strictly set to go and thought Tess was a remarkably well operated on Fiona Phillips. Something something affordably beauty products.

Judi was awful, but I imagine she'll be body shocked from covid and can't judge her too harshly, but if it's not her or the 6" breakfast guy then the rather unhealthily skinny McFly guy can all go.

No one watched? Adam wasn't TOO HOT but miles better than the lobster dance and the dragon lady crap. Oh well. Maybe he'll BOUNCE BACK.

Judi did that dance-off cha-cha at kick-me-out-I-cannot-be-bothered-with-this-show-anymore speed :D

It was a done deal anyway but Judi made quite a mess of the first part of her routine. She had a nice run, Covid accepted, but three consecutive dance offs says time to go.

Rhys really took last week's bottom two to heart. He is hardly the first mid-scoring dancer to land there, it wasn't like the public brought him all the way down from the top end of the leaderboard.

No idea what the opening was, but Gorka can force me up the stairs for angry sex like that anytime.

Shirley's bob makes her look a trifle (flavoured actavia yoghurt) like Martine Mccutcheon.

Well I do hope Judi gets some better gigs than Loose Women booked, although that is quite a comfortable placement i guess.

They went very heavy on Adam's tan this week. Some of his kicks were pretty wild. Not terrible but still not sure he will avoid the dance off based on that.

I agree, he didn't start well and I think he could be in trouble again. Should have got his chest out

That was better than I thought a Samba from Rose was going to be. I think going in a different direction with the theme was smart.

Just NO for that. As Motsi said they seemed to be running backwards and forwards all the time. Another celeb for whom the couple's choice was not a good fit.

Good for John and Johannes getting their 10 from Shirley, unfortunately this is the judge who scored whatever Dan did higher than Tilly's Tango. I thought John was good, but maybe a little below what I hoped.

Dan should obviously be in the dance off (and GONE) but Adam vs Tilly seems quite likely.

I hate the Charleston but AJ's was ON POINT. The first lift when she went face down and pulled herself back up again :disco:

Just slightly awkward that Craig obviously couldn't remember Tilly's name when saving her following the dance off :D

Sad that Adam went, for a lot of reasons I enjoyed watching him more than many other B-tier contestants.

Unless something UNEXPECTED happens, I smell a Rose-AJ-John final with Rose just PIPING it.

Giovanni looked very handsome. Great style and music, so I hope it's her dance for judges choice. And I loved how he let her absolutely shine. A series favourite.

What the hell is this VT for breakfast guy? Dressed up as Bob Downe, I'd say he is out of his depth at this point. I feel bad that this is what he has to show for his week.

McFly guy did seem to do well for himself there. The face he was pulling though :D

Can't quite remember who else has been, but I'm watching now.

I dislike this dragon woman. I find people who speak deliberately in a way to sound down to earth (like she's trying to remind herself rather than purely to ingratiate) rather exhausting. She can bottom with breakfast man.

Tilly also had a good song worth mentioning. An incredibly ridiculous couple to watch - they both seemed quite hunched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom