Sunday is tired of waiting on you

What more straight but a bit poofy classix can I do? I did Coldplay already. Keane is inevitable

Hey gals! I am feeling human again so have been drinking vodka slushes for the past hour. May as well enjoy the last of the sun before thunder and lightning storms later. TITS OUT.

Wonderwall is indeed big in Japan

The song selection is fucked in surprising ways.
Steps - 5678, Deeper Shade of Blue, Stomp, Make it easy on me(!). END OF LIST

And weirdly very minor pop release of 2003&2004 is there.

So I can sing Oh Baby by Rhianna (not Rihanna) but not One for sorrow

Well now I’ve stumbled on the word for cream pie by mistake, my cover will be blown (but no dicks)

No I’m with my friend!

giphy.gif

I had enough heat and summer yesterday to last until about 2029. So today I'm sitting indoor in my pants and whimpering.

It has been an absolute BELTER of a Summer though, hasn’t it? Best I remember in a fair few years and now looking forward to another Autumn/Winter here in bonnie Scotland.

I've had enough of the heat too...I'm indoors with a double LP of 80s noise-rock. Cassette fidelity, monochrome cover, can't tell if that's an organ or a guitar because of all the distortion...the full works.

I’m in the garden dancing to N Trance and Moopy QUEEN K-LO’s Set You Free blaring in to the hills. :disco:

Why would I be pretending to be straight by myself!!
Why are you pretending to be straight with any 'friend' worth their salt, that's MY question! Get as gay as you like, if they don't like it they can piss off :disco:

BBQ Sunday dinner it is. Last for a while looking at the forecast here for the next couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom