Sunday protests about mass tourism

I've just had my last lunch in the North of Vietnam (started in Hanoi and now in Cat Ba) and will fly into the center this evening (Da Nang, Hoi An and Hue).

I'm not sure I have ever eaten this well during any vacation in my life, Italy aside.

I'm getting up early on a day off for me, and going for a walk along the seafront. As it's actually sunny today!

I've just had my last lunch in the North of Vietnam (started in Hanoi and now in Cat Ba) and will fly into the center this evening (Da Nang, Hoi An and Hue).

I'm not sure I have ever eaten this well during any vacation in my life, Italy aside.

Food in Vietnam is top notch. Enjoy.

My sleep cycle is a shambles right now and, thanks to spring sales, pre-orders and a heavy release schedule, I am overflowing with unheard CDs. So, today's task is to resist the lure of the nap.

16 and sunny here today and looks like it will be like that for the day. Having family around later for the first bbq in my new house. Its not quite bikini weather but let me enjoy it for the whole day it is likely to last.

What a beautiful sunny walk, chilly in the wind but otherwise lovely!

Screenshot_2024-04-21-12-54-27-55_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Truly an omnivores dream. Had the most incredible grilled oysters on a boat yesterday, a seafood stew for dinner and starting every day with a pho for breakfast?

Can't ask for more.
Dreamy, I would devour a good pho right now

Just renewed my car insurance. SEND MONEY PLZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom