SUPERMONDAY

Yes die now.

I'm really still not functioning. I'm not AS ill, this certainly isn't an in and out job like some colds. Went to Aldi yesterday and slept for 3 hours afterwards.

Yes die now.

I'm really still not functioning. I'm not AS ill, this certainly isn't an in and out job like some colds. Went to Aldi yesterday and slept for 3 hours afterwards.

Likewise. I feel better than last week but i STILL have a blocked nose. wtf.

Happy 50th Birthday, Bagpuss.

Slightly shocked he's younger than me, although I am undoubtedly more saggy.

Bullshit Bagpuss is 50, who looked about 100 years old in the seventies.

I was always more into Professor Yaffle

1000012490.gif

What’s odd is how few episodes there were- they only made 13. It’s like Wacky Races- felt like it was always on but actually hardly any episodes were made.

I always found it WEIRD AS FUCK and SLIGHTLY DISTURBING
There's definitely something quite sinister about the music. You can very much imagine it as the soundtrack to something quite different.

What’s odd is how few episodes there were- they only made 13. It’s like Wacky Races- felt like it was always on but actually hardly any episodes were made.
Same as The Flumps (13 episodes). I mistakenly remembered one of the characters as Merkin the other day.

Best Bagpuss was the one with the mice in the biscuit factory.

I've been dreading today's meeting but it's been lovely and productive. As was lunch.

I would like to personally apologise to Monday on screen. Have just cycled Ron Jr to a mates, it's gloriously sunny albeit a tad fresh, but still nice enough to tease that spring is around the corner.

I don’t actively remember Bagpuss. I’m sure I’ve seen it before but it isn’t something that registers with my childhood.

Muppet Babies was my favourite show as a child.

Loved Bagpuss. Those Oliver Postgate programmes really defined the TV I remember from my childhood. I refer everyone to Charlie Brooker's genuinely affectionate tribute to the man.

The greatest kids TV that I recall

Mr Men
Wacky Races
Bagpuss
Maid Marian and her Merry Men
Mr Benn
Muppet Babies
Bertha
Thundercats

Mine was

Muppet Babies
JEM
Johnny Briggs
Knightmare
Running Scared
Moondial
California Dreams
Saved By The Bell

And then all the Look and Read shows like

Dark Towers
Badger Girl
Geordie Racers

Bagpuss
Ivor The Engine
Ludwig
Vision On/Take Hart/Hart Beat
Wacky Races/Penelope Pitstop
Pink Panther
and the best of all - Jigsaw

Downloaded a shit ton of the old Pink Panther's when Ron Jr was a baby, he didn't give a fuck but I loved them, still amazing.

He liked the Jetsons though.

The Wacky Races Video Game was great, if I remember correctly

(And I might not, as I also remembered Bubsy 3D being good :hostage:)

Tripods
Rentaghoast
Metallmicky
Chocky
Box of delights
Tom&jerry
Ken&karl

Lots more do ivyyy kool to erly be up

Yooo
Ligers kool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back