Targeted Advertising

I don’t think I’ve ever publicly commented on Nicholas Cage, but I did have a phase of getting these ads. But is it FASHION?

CEED11F8-8709-4368-BAF7-8D99ADC163CB.jpeg

The other day in the pub my friend was talking about going swimming and then later on someone was asking about Boohoo and then I opened Facebook and

3FFDADD0-869A-4867-AF02-9C87BF142F2B.jpeg

4C67A85E-F05C-40AB-A867-E7176009AC87.png

I got this blatant gay pandering train ad today. The lesbian couple AND all the places listed are
stereotypical gay places to go :D

Btw this is off topic but does anyone know who does those fake 73 Vogue questions videos? Like 7 questions re-edited?

Video cassettes never did it for me particularly (well, except for the Scotch 'rerecord, not fade away TV ad), but I used to get stupidly excited buying audio cassettes and the sheer range of them.

I seem to get offered a lot of properties around the £1.5m mark, nothing quite as extravagant as Lucille's though.

The danger is I've grown so used to it that I've convinced myself we can afford it now

I usually get the London first time buyer flats ‘from only £600k!’.

I usually get the London first time buyer flats ‘from only £600k!’.
I'd just assume there wasn't anything under £600k in London anyway, unless you're looking at shared ownership.

Disappointed I haven't got any "HOT SINGLES NEAR YOU!" ads yet since changing my relationship status on Facebook

Still I haven't had any for cat paraphernalia either, so it's not all bad

• Care
Reactions: COB
The house we bought for 41k in 1994 has been valued at just under eight times that.

My salary has less than tripled. Probably less than doubled had I stayed in the same job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom