Taylor Swift - Karma (single #3)

POP!

Let the light in
I think "Maroon" or "You're on Your Own Kid" are stronger, but this will do well in the summer. Not that she can do anything wrong these days.

I mean, it's better than Vigilante Shit which no doubt will be a single at some point? Karma is nice but sounds like a rehash of something from 1989.

I think it’s the right choice for pop radio. Her fans are going to stream their favorites anyway

Maroon is GODLY and the best on Midnights, but unlike Cruel Summer, i sadly don't see it working as a single. especially not in the summer.

Torn is the quintessential fun for supermarkets and cafes song, on top of being bright and breezy

Is there going to be a video or is it just a square of artwork on Wankify?

she's already filmed a music video for it and she's just been seen out with her new squad giving Bad Blood 2.0 (Post-Therapy Version).

I mean as a big shiny pop song I'd say only Getaway Car is doing it better across her entire discography so I couldn't be more THRILLED for Cruel Summer finally having its moment in the sun. it clearly should've been Lover's lead or second single.

there's no other fanbase deranged enough to take ANY song that's slightly underrated and turn it into a SMASH by sheer force of will. it's four years old! the album it's from is back top 10! insanity! :disco:

Can't believe that Annie-looking hack was just a meme at the beginning of 2023.

Reactions: GNL
the video is a fucking eyesore :D my god. all those hideous flip transitions you can see coming a mile off. it badly wants to be God Is a Woman or Break My Heart, but all it's giving is headache.

I also can't get over how much Ice Spice does not fit the song AT ALL! it's hilarious. when Taylor sings "karma takes all my friends to the summit" and Ice Spice is like "FACTS." bitch please! it's all way too FOCUS GROUPED for MY TASTES. but I don't begrudge Tay snatching another easy smash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom