Taylor Swift - The Tortured Poets Department (out April 19th)

Didn't expect it so soon :o

I wonder if she's going to work this album into her already 3 hour concert tour. (4 hours please)

16 tracks on the standard edition. The bonus track is called "The Manuscript".

Variants here: https://store.taylorswift.com/

4iOaQsRrtFFgsmmdZf6njBG7PjLl8SON_1000x.png

guys she literally had a song about the lakes where all the poets went to die, why is anyone shocked at this title? :D I love it :disco: did not expect new music before Rep TV. love the classy cover art, it's very... un-her.

I had expected a new album before the end of the year but I didn't think it would come before the last TVs. But the Eras Tour definitely kept Midnights front and centre so I dare say it makes sense to do the same for the second leg.

Classic Swift to announce the name of the 'bonus track' and nothing else.

Reactions: Hak
Right, hang on a minute...

"I want to say thank you to the fans by telling you a secret I’ve been keeping for the past two years"

So...has this been sitting since before Midnights? :confused:
And if so, is it an actual poetry album because fuck off if it is!

I would like to know when this album was made and how she finds the TIME! she's been out every night in New York, jetting all over the US for Travis, on tour for half of last year, doing the Taylor's Versions... does the devil even SLEEP!

i am not ready for folklore and evermore's slutty older sister

i can't be the only one who believes folklore and evermore were about Joe Alwyn? the whole "made up stories" schtick was put in place to not air out her relationship's dirty laundry. happiness, hoax, champagne problems, exile, tolerate it, the 1, this is me trying, this is me trying, and Renegade, all seem to revolve around her aching relationship with Joe.

TTPD is going to poetically and whorefully spill the tea :disco:

Right, hang on a minute...

"I want to say thank you to the fans by telling you a secret I’ve been keeping for the past two years"

So...has this been sitting since before Midnights? :confused:
And if so, is it an actual poetry album because fuck off if it is!

this tells me You're Losing Me is a TTDP track that she decided to rebrand as a Midnights song.

she probably decided to record an album about the breakup with Joe towards the end of the relationship. Joe has a whatsapp group with his friends called The Tortured Man Club so this record is more about him .it's not uncommon for albums recording sessions to coincide if she comes up with different concepts. technically TTPD is Midnights "sister album" timeline wise.

in HQ

GFij0VvWQAALCNy

obsessed with the 90s erotic thriller vibes of this shoot.

I read that as "90s Thriller" first of all and could not understand how it looked like the best selling album of all time in the slightest...

Hang on, this EVIL HARRIDAN disrespected Celine Dion on stage last night?

CANCEL HER AND HER SHITTY POETRY

Hang on, this EVIL HARRIDAN disrespected Celine Dion on stage last night?

CANCEL HER AND HER SHITTY POETRY

STOP BELIEVING CLICKBAIT- in the heat of the moment she took the award and something distracted her.

They were ALL OVER each other after the show and she sang along to The Power of Love when Celine came on stage.

STOP BELIEVING CLICKBAIT- in the heat of the moment she took the award and something distracted her.

They were ALL OVER each other after the show and she sang along to The Power of Love when Celine came on stage.

get HER together!

you just know everybody's boyfriend Paul Mescal is a massive walking red flag just begging to be cancelled

That album cover is very Testino!

I like the album title. It feels very… Taylor Swift.

it just dawned upon me that T now has TWO black and white album cover

reputation, the Joe love album
TTPD, the Joe hate album

:disco:

Right, fun's over, when do we actually get to hear some of this?

Track listing:

SIDE A Fortnight (feat Post Malone / The Tortured Poets Department / My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys / Down Bad
SIDE B So Long, London / But Daddy I Love Him / Fresh Out the Slammer / Florida!!! (feat Florence + The Machine)
SIDE C Guilty as Sin? / Whos Afraid of Little Old Me: / i Can Fix Him (No Really I Can) / lomi
SIDE D i Can Do It With a Broken Heart / The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived / The Alchemy / Clara Bow / Bonus Track: The Manuscript

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom